17

Ten woke up the next morning feeling a warmth under him. Opening his eyes, he found he was sleeping across Johnny's chest. As embarrassing as the situation was, he didn't really want to move.

He could see that a little bit of Johnny's stomach was peeking out from his shirt, which Ten found so adorable. He looked up at Johnny's sleeping face and let something inside of him die. Johnny was way too cute for this world.

He began to lightly trace Johnny's sharp, foreign facial features and couldn't help but smile. He moved his fingers down to trace his lips, suddenly reminding him of what they did the night before.

He and Johnny kissed.

More than once.

And he liked it. A lot.

Ten had already established that he liked Johnny in a way that was more than just a close friendship. He loved Johnny. He figured that that wasn't possible in such a short amount of time, but he couldn't deny the fluttery feeling he gets whenever he's in his presence.

He was admittedly a little shocked when he saw Johnny's eyes shoot open and focus directly on him.

"Good morning, beautiful," Johnny mumbled in a low, husky morning voice.

Shivers ran up Ten's spine. He really was in love.

"G-Good morning..."

Johnny smiled and leaned down to peck Ten on the lips. The younger shuddered and turned unbelievably red. Did this confirm that what they did last night was no accident or moment-driven occurrence?

Ten rolled over off of Johnny and buried his face into the pillow under him. He could hardly contain himself. Why did this entire situation have to make him blush so hard?

Johnny rolled over too and hugged Ten's waist, resting his chin on the boy's shoulder. Ten tensed up, not really knowing how to react.

"J-Johnny..." he muttered.

The older male hummed lowly, which made Ten's heart go crazy.

"W-what is this...?"

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked.

Ten sighed, "Like...what are...we?"

Johnny chuckled and lightly kissed Ten's cheek. "We can be whatever you want."

He was so confused. Johnny was like a whole new person. The Johnny he knew before was so reserved and careful, but this one didn't hesitate to give him affection. And he couldn't forget that this was the same person who came to him crying the night before because his world was falling apart.

He suddenly felt a wave of confidence roll over him. He had something that he wanted.

Cautiously, Ten leaned forward and pressed a powerful kiss to Johnny's lips. It was anything but brief. Ten wanted to savor the sweet, sweet taste of the other male's lips forever. They pulled away after maybe twenty seconds, only to catch their breath. Ten dove back in and Johnny did so as well, letting their faces meet once more. The second kiss turned out to be a lot messier, with occasional turning away and failed attempts to use their tongues when they weren't fully paying attention.

"Chittaphon," Johnny breathed out.

Ten took a moment to redeem himself and looked up, humming to the older.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything," He said with a sigh, pecking Ten's lips once more and sitting up to get out of bed.

It felt so strange, almost as if they had been a couple for years and what they were doing now was typical. Ten had to get his head out of the clouds and realize that they were nothing more than coworkers, maybe friends...who kissed each other? He did find that part particularly weird. Maybe Johnny did feel the same way about him?

Johnny had left the room to do who knows what. Now alone, Ten curled up. He didn't know what to make of this situation.

What would Yuta think? What would Jaeho think? What would Johnny think?

Soon, Johnny returned with a smile and stood next to the bed. "It's a little late, but would you happen to still want breakfast?"

Ten looked up and smiled—an honest-to-god smile. After so long, he didn't think he was capable of that anymore. He nodded slightly to give Johnny his answer.

The older of the two leaned down and picked Ten up, carrying him to the living room like a baby. He was set on the couch where Johnny briefly sat next to him.

"Chittaphon," He said deeply.

Ten looked up at him, although too embarrassed to meet his eyes. He hummed.

"Is it too early to say I love you?"

He was shocked. Johnny had said it so shamelessly and Ten didn't really know what to do with himself. Admittedly, he did think it was fairly early. They had only known each other for a short time and their first kiss only occurred the night before.

However, Ten's actions contradicted his thoughts. He put his hand on Johnny's very bashfully. He couldn't make out words, but it was enough for the other male.

Satisfied, Johnny stood up and walked into the kitchen. Ten watched him from afar, admiring the view he had.

Johnny was gorgeous. And to think that someone like that loved him.

————————

ugh

I haven't updated in like a month and I apologize for that. I'm actually starting to second guess this book but tbh what else is new ㅠㅠ

Everything just seems so messy so I apologize to those who actually enjoy this book if I do end up deleting it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💕❤️💓