Chapter Twelve

A/N~ Decided to do another chapter in Mike's point of view, just to switch it up a little, though it will be SUPER short! 

Chapter 12

Mike POV~

Raven and I had been packing her things for three days straight. Our backs hurt from bending over so much, and our noses still itched from the dust that had gathered in our noses. But despite everything that had happened to Raven lately, she still seemed like her regular self.

She smiled at her younger brother and sister, like they were everything she ever wanted. I saw the same look when she looks at me. Her eyes fill with stars, as they twinkle, even in the darkest light.

I get a little kick in the gut every time I think about taking her away from everything and everyone she knows. The nearest school to my apartment is a private school. The stereotypical private school, filled with horny jocks, and bitchy cheerleaders.

It worried me that she would be in a different learning environment, Raven had gone into high school with the same people she had been to Kindergarten with.

Each time I would think about all the bad things, I couldn't help but get excited about having Raven tucked beside me every night, or waking her up with a kiss every morning. I smiled at the thought. I know I love her.