003

Yuvinnie:do you want to tell me what's going on??

Yuvinnie:
do you want to tell me what's going on??

Jiuwu:
what do u mean?
and wow
why is a studious kid like you textin me in the middle of our class?

Yuvinnie:
you know what i mean
why do you have a boyfriend overnight?

Jiuwu:
because I'm just that good
and charming
and attractive

Yuvinnie:
if you're gonna lie
at least make it believable

Jiuwu:
i can be charming!!!
is it that hard to believe u ho

Yuvinnie:
if this kim yohae is a kidnapper
just tell me
I'll handle it for you

Jiuwu:
dude
it's kim yohAN
and he's not a kidnapper man
he's my boyfriend
;)

Yuvinnie went offline

Jiwoo could see Yuvin turn back to look at her from his place at the front of the class. He rolled his eyes at her, as if saying 'yea, sure, boyfriend'. Jiwoo pouted at him, and he raised an eyebrow. You'd better give me an explanation, his face seemed to say.

She rolled her eyes back. Ok, whatever. But I can be charming!

Yuvin fake puked, before turning back to the front of the class, effectively ending their telepathic communication. Jiwoo stuck out a tongue and went back to doodling her science book.

"You shouldn't message your friend in class."

Jiwoo stopped doodling and looked at her new seatmate in curiosity. "Hm?"

Yohan's ear turned red at the sudden attention. "I mean you should focus on your class."

There was a brief silence, before Jiwoo cracked out a small smirk.

"You're cute."

Yohan's mouth dropped. "No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are." Jiwoo leaned back into her seat, stretching her arms above her head. "I can do this all day, yanno?"

"I can be cool, too!"

Jiwoo's smirk got wider. "I believe you."

Yohan frowned. "I can be suave and sexy."

His seatmate's smirk turned taunting. "Prove it."

Yohan placed his arm on Jiwoo's chair and leaned in close.

"You're going to wish you hadn't said that."

A light blush grew across Jiwoo's cheeks as his deep voice echoed in her head. Okay, wow, that was kind of hot.

"Kim Yohan! Park Jiwoo! Stop flirting in my class this instant!"

The two of them froze and immediately turned to the front to see that the whole class was staring at them. Many girls were looking at Jiwoo in jealousy, because let's face it, they were smitten with Yohan the moment he walked into the classroom this morning.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Yuvin frowning.

"Kim Yohan," their teacher said, massaging his temple. "This is your first day here. I understand that it's tempting that you're girlfriend is next to you, but please focus on your class."

Yohan grew red. "Y-Yes, sir!"

Jiwoo couldn't let the opportunity to tease him go by.

"Yeah, Yohan, focus on your class."

———
During lunch time, before Jiwoo could go to the cafeteria with Yohan, Yuvin pulled her back into the classroom. Yohan, standing outside by himself and not knowing what to do, decided to go join them in the classroom too.

"So where's my explanation?" Yuvin demanded, ignoring the boy awkwardly standing behind the two best friends.

"Okay, okay. I rented a boyfriend."

Yuvin blinked once. Then twice. "You what?"

Jiwoo dragged Yohan by his elbow to her side. "This is my boyfriend for a month."

"Only if you decide not to extend your contract." Yohan piped up meekly, looking at Jiwoo with hopeful eyes.

"But..." Yuvin looked at Yohan, then back at Jiwoo. "Why?"

"I just want to see what having a cool boyfriend was like, you know? The one that's all serious and sexy."

Her best friend raised an eyebrow at the awkward boy next to her. "And he's supposed to fit the bill?"

Yohan immediately put his arms around Jiwoo's shoulders, his voice purposely dropping to a lower, smoother tone. "I can be anything she wants me to be."