017

"Remind me again why you're following me?" Jiwoo asked Yohan, who was trotting after her, in mild annoyance.

"Because I just want to go see my friend."

"Your friend?" She asked, incredulous. "You have a friend in your company?"

The moment the question left her lips, Jiwoo felt immensely stupid. Of course he would have a friend in Boyfriend for Rent company. Yohan seemed to be able to read her mind because he simply shrugged.

"Well, I am new and everything, so I've only made one friend."

Jiwoo nodded but didn't reply, choosing to enter the white building instead.

"Welcome to Boyfriend for Rent, what can we do for you?" Came a familiar voice and Jiwoo couldn't help but wonder if there was only one guy who worked at the front desk, because she seemed to always see him there. Jinhyuk flashed the girl a winning smile, but when he turned to Yohan, his smile became impossibly wider.

The two of them ran towards each and did the guy hug thing that Jiwoo could never seem to understand, but after the boys were done catching up, Jinhyuk became professional once again.

"What can we do for you, ma'am?"

"Just call me Jiwoo." She answered, feeling awkward to have a guy around her age calling her ma'am. Besides, she had a feeling she would be seeing him a lot from now on.

"Okay, Jiwoo." He grinned back at her.

"Well, last time I came here to extend Yohan's contract." The girl said, gesturing to the beaming boy beside her. "But I kinda forgot to pay."

She fished out her credit card and Jinhyuk charged her accordingly without reprimanding her for the late payment.

"My boss decided that you should have your dream boyfriend at least once, especially since our company was at fault. So, we decided that you can have Kim Wooseok for a week."

Yohan immediately froze. He didn't like the idea of his colleagues finding out he wasn't doing a good job at being a boyfriend, and worse yet, to find out that he was just a friend to his 'customer'. Wooseok was his role model, the guy always managed to steal his customers' hearts without fail, and that fact made Yohan even more worried.

"Umm..." Jiwoo spared Yohan a glance, seeming to sense the discomfort radiating off the boy. "No, thanks."

Yohan beamed at her, but Jinhyuk seemed apologetic. "I'm sorry, but our company really insists that Wooseok becomes your boyfriend for a week as our apology. It's actually part of our company policy."

"Company policy? Didn't your boss just have a meeting about this?"

"Well, it became a policy after the meeting."

"Oh. Okay." Jiwoo didn't know how to feel. She wasn't especially eager to have Wooseok with her, but she didn't resent that idea.

Jinhyuk smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "You won't regret it. Wooseok is one hell of a boyfriend."

The way the sentence was phrase made Jiwoo raise a suggestive eyebrow at the front desk guy, but he remained oblivious.

"Great." Jiwoo nudged Yohan next to her. "Seems like you have a competition for my heart now." She joked, but Yohan didn't seem to appreciate the joke. His frown was etched onto his face without any sign of disappearing.

Oh man, she was stuck in a building with two guys who wouldn't laugh at her jokes. Her pride was hurt.

"Hello, Jiwoo." An unfamiliar smooth, silky voice came from their left, causing the three people in the lobby to turn their head to look at the newcomer.

Jiwoo had to suck in her breath, because the guy that just walked into the room was even more handsome in real life. His picture did him no justice.

Wooseok's eyes shone brighter with the ceiling lights reflecting in them, and his plump lips seemed to be perfectly sculpted for his face. Everything about his face and body screamed perfection.

He was even more perfect when he tucked a strand of Jiwoo's hair behind her ear, leaning in to look into her eyes.

"My name is Kim Wooseok."