Extra

"Why aren't you guys working in the same hospital?" Wooseok asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Because this fella here," Jiwoo jabbed Yohan's shoulder, "wants to work in a public hospital, bless his humanitarian heart."

"Oh honey," Yohan grinned. "I know you don't want to see me 24/7."

"You're probably going to make my job harder." The girl agreed. "And I had just begun my management job at hospital branch in Seoul. A lot of work, I tell you," she told Wooseok, drowning herself in her chocolate milkshake. "I get a lot of leeway because I'm the president's daughter, but the job's still tough."

Yohan rested her head on her shoulder, kissing her head, before making a face and looking at her. "You didn't wash your hair yesterday?"

"Nope." She said. "Kiss my lips instead."

Wooseok fake gagged at the display of affection as the two kissed.

"Oh, shut up," Jiwoo rolled her eyes at her friend. "You and Jinhyuk are far more lovey dovey than we are."

"And to think we started dating two years ago," Wooseok shook his head with a fond smile. "That boy loves playing hard to get."

Jiwoo would've laughed because Wooseok seemed more like the guy who would play hard to get, but she had witnessed him relentlessly chase after Jinhyuk for five years, before finally dating him two years ago. It was the most she had been invested in somebody else's love life, and it proved to be for good results.

"Jinhyuk says he's busy with his office work today, by the way, so he couldn't make it. Is there any particular reason you invited us to meet?"

"Yeah." Jiwoo and Yohan both shared a look, before Jiwoo handed him a card, brightly smiling at his wide eyes.

"We'd be honored if you could make it to our wedding."

The End (for real this time)