010

"Kim Wooseok?" Jiwoo asked, her eyebrow raising for possibly the two hundredth time today.

The man nodded, before opening the metallic drawer behind, his hand rifling through stacks of folders. Just when Jiwoo thought it was about to take forever, he let out an 'ah!' and drew out a folder with Kim Wooseok written on the outside in bold.

"Here's his profile, in case you're interested."

Of course the teenager was interested, so she took the folder into her hands and opened the folder without hesitation. She had to admit, this Kim Wooseok was an extremely good looking guy, and not to mention, had a great head of hair.

His large eyes drew her attention, shining brightly even through a picture on a simple piece of paper. Somehow, Yohan's eyes came into her mind and she was reminded again of how they shone the brighter than anyone else's, especially when he was happy or tasted an especially tasty dish.

She continued past Kim Wooseok's profile, reading his description. He was the kind of guy who kept to himself, usually calm and cool. The more she read it, the more she realized how much he fits the description of her perfect boyfriend. He even played piano, for god's sake, and that was so romantic.

"If you'd like," the man in front of her, whose presence she had almost forgotten, so she decided to take a look at his name tag: Lee Jinhyuk. A brief thought of whether he was also on the 'boyfriend available' list crossed her mind, because this guy in front of her was definitely handsome in a hidden, charming way. It seemed like he was gritting out the next words through his teeth, like it was a difficult thing to do.

"We can change your boyfriend. You can have Kim Wooseok on your doorstep in two days, and you can have him for a month without charge. Of course, this is in return of Kim Yohan."

Somehow, the moment the guy said in return of Kim Yohan, the idea of having a perfect boyfriend flew out of her mind.

"No."

The moment she said that very word, Jiwoo looked just as surprised as Jinhyuk in front of her.

"Ma'am?" He asked uncertainly. "What do you mean no?"

"I mean..." She coughed into her hand in embarrassment. What did she mean? "I don't want Kim Wooseok."

"But he's so dreamy!" Jinhyuk protested, as if he was her best girl friend advising her not to break up with her boyfriend. "It'd be a shame to not have him as your boyfriend. He was #1 boyfriend in our company for the last four months too."

Even with great encouragement and support from the guy in front of her, the idea didn't sound really appealing anymore. Not with Yohan.

"Like I said, I don't want this Wooseok guy."

Jinhyuk nodded his head, but his eyes were still confused, and if Jiwoo didn't know any better, she would say that he looked happy. "Then would you like a refund?"

"No."

Just like before, the two of them looked very confused. Jiwoo internally slapped herself. What did she want, then? She didn't want a new boyfriend, and she didn't want a refund. She wanted... Yohan to stay with her.

Why?

She gulped. The very thought of him leaving her bothered her. A lot. At home, it may seem like Yohan was the only one who was worried about the end of contract, trying his best to please her and being someone who was not himself. But now that she was standing here, on the verge of getting a new perfect boyfriend, she realized she was just as worried.

I don't want to lose you guys. His voice echoed in her head, and she could now understand his desperation. Yohan didn't want to lose his friends, just as much as she didn't want to lose him. He probably had a school to go to before, a home to sleep in, but now that she hired him as her boyfriend, he had to leave everything behind. And yet, Yohan still chose Yuvin and her over everything.

If she didn't extend the contract, Yohan's sacrifice would all be for nothing. He would have to start anew with a new school, new house, new...girlfriend. That very though bothered the teen, because she knew that her friend deserved better than roaming around the city aimlessly as someone's boyfriend for a month.

At least, with one more month, Yohan would be able to take part in the finals exams and graduate with them.

Yeah, Jiwoo agreed with herself, that was why she wanted him to stay.

"I want Kim Yohan for one more month."