020

Fourth day into Wooseok's arrival and Yuvin couldn't hold it back anymore. The moment the 'couple' left the room, Yuvin grabbed Yohan by the collar of his shirt to the corner of the classroom.

"Ow!" The poor boy exclaimed at the sudden force.

"Dude." Yuvin said in a hushed sound, ignoring Yohan's pain. "I think there's something fishy about Wooseok."

"Other than the fact that he's rented?" Yohan asked dryly, fully ignoring the hypocrisy in the sentence itself.

"Yes, Yohan," Yuvin said through gritted teeth. "Don't you notice the way he's always rushing out of the class during lunch?"

"Well, according to Jiwoo, he wants to spend more time with her." Yohan answered bitterly.

"No, no," The other boy shook his head, immediately dismissing the excuse. "It's one thing to spend more time with his girlfriend-"

"She's not his girlfriend!" Yohan cried out in frustration, but Yuvin ignored his statement and continued with his speech.

"-but don't you notice the urgency in his actions?" Yuvin lowered his voice so others wouldn't hear him. "It's almost desperate."

Yohan thought about it. "Now that you mention it, he always want to leave class early when school is over."

"Exactly. I say we keep an extra eye on that Wooseok guy."

---
"Do we have to go to the rooftop to eat this time?" Jiwoo pouted at Wooseok and he gave her a small smile. It was funny how that smile would have made her stomach all worked up with all the butterflies fluttering around a few days ago, but now, she didn't seem to feel a thing.

"It can be our secret spot." He winked and the big round glasses that rested on his nose slipped a little.

That didn't seem to convince the hesitant Jiwoo, whose eyes lingered on the exit door of the rooftop from her seat on the floor. Wooseok noticed it too, because he was just too goddamn observant, and took her hand in his, his thumb gentling trancing her palm.

"Hey," his voice was as soft as the white cloud on a clear blue sky. "Am I doing something wrong?"

The girl blinked and immediately shook her head. "What? No, no, of course not! You're a great boyfriend." Truth be told, she was a little embarrassed to say those words. Jiwoo wasn't sure if it was because she had never said those words in her life before, or simply because that statement wasn't exactly the truth.

He stared at her for a moment longer before a smile formed on his lips. "That's a relief then."

A light breeze blew by, gently fluttering strands of Jiwoo's hair into her face. Her eyes are fixated on the flock of birds flying by, her pink lips slightly parted.

"You're so beautiful."

When Jiwoo turned to her right, Wooseok's face was only a few inches away, his eyes fixed on her lips.

"So beautiful..." He whispered again, and it was so soft that if Jiwoo didn't listen properly, it would've flown away along with the breeze.

Unbeknownst to the two, a silent Yohan stood by at the exit, his hand tightening on the door knob until his knuckles turned white. Something in his heart hurt even more when Wooseok leaned in closer to Jiwoo's face, and at that point, the pain was too foreign and too confusingly unbearable for him to watch the scene, so Yohan tore his gaze away from the two intimate people.

With a heavy feeling weighing down his entire body, he soundlessly closed the door and left.

Jiwoo sucked in a breath when Wooseok kept moving closer.

This is it. Jiwoo thought. My first kiss is about to happen. With my boyfriend.

Just when his lips was hovering over hers, something in Jiwoo snapped. She quickly pushed his shoulders with a much greater force than necessary, watching as his eyes widened in surprise when he stumbled backwards.

"I-..." Jiwoo was shocked too. "I'm sorry." She slowly backed away, watching as the boy tried to wrap his head around the situation. She backed up even further when Wooseok reached his hand out to touch her, completely avoiding him.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered, her eyes apologetic. "I can't do this."

So, she left.

-----
A/N:

even as the author, im shook wooseok tried to kiss jiwoo oml