018

Yohan was feeling especially moody today.

It all started yesterday when Wooseok walked home with him and Jiwoo, ruining the time together between the two friends. To make things worse, Yohan was positively a third wheel.

The whole walk home, Wooseok had his arm around Jiwoo's shoulders and another hand in his pants pockets, making the teenage boy huff in irritation. What a show off.

It didn't help that Jiwoo seemed to be head over heels for their new housemate. Everything was about Wooseok. She always seemed busy talking to him, and if not talking, then she would be looking at and admiring Wooseok.

Instead of cooking dinner with Yohan, Jiwoo went around showing the house to her new 'boyfriend'. The taekwondo boy was feeling restless and almost paranoid every time the two people disappeared from his sight for more than twenty minutes.

Was this how Yuvin felt when he first knew Yohan would be living with Jiwoo?

Yohan furiously shook his head. The thing was, Yohan wasn't that kind of person. He wouldn't take advantage of a girl or peep on one. He was a teenage boy, yes, so hormones were allowed to rage when living alone with a girl, but he had always kept it to himself. He didn't know what kind of man Wooseok was like.

By dinner time, it was unusually quiet. An unfamiliar, heavy feeling weighed on Yohan's heart when he saw how a light pink blush dusted Jiwoo's cheeks (it was kind of cute, really) whenever she spared a look at Wooseok who was sitting next to her (that, however, was not cute). Wooseok knew it too, if the smug smirk resting on his face was any indication.

Yohan wasn't unobservant, and sure, he could even be dumb sometimes, but he wasn't as oblivious to the older male's 'accidental' touches on the female in front of him. The teenage boy almost exploded when Wooseok casually put his hand on Jiwoo's lap to lean in to look at her plate.

It's the exact same thing on your plate, damn it! 

Yohan's bitter thoughts plagued him throughout dinner, and Jiwoo's seemingly good mood seemed to put him in a worse mood.

And today, Yohan was sulking by himself on the white couch early in the morning.

"Morning," Jiwoo yawned, walking into the living room in an oversized shirt that barely covered her shorts. Instinctively, Yohan's ears went red.

"B.. W-What are you wearing?" The boy spluttered out.

Jiwoo looked down at her outfit, then at the boy in front of her and raised her eyebrow. "A skydiving suit." She giggled at her own stupid joke. "Of course I'm wearing pajamas."

Yohan immediately ran to her, looking around for any signs of Wooseok before pushing her towards the direction of the stairs, her loud protests ignored.

"Quick! Go change before...." before he sees it.

"Before what?" Jiwoo whined, her hand gripping onto the stairs handle with all her life because Yohan was much stronger than he looked. Clearly all the taekwondo he did was useful in moments like these.

A hand grabbed Jiwoo by the waist, pulling her away from Yohan's grasp. One way or another, it ended up Wooseok hugging Jiwoo from the back, his arm tightly wrapped around her waist.

"What are you doing?" Yohan asked the other man who really shouldn't be touching his friend like that. Yohan's voice was seemingly calm but inside, fire burned.

Wooseok raised his perfect eyebrow at the younger boy but chose to ignore him, making Yohan even more irritated. Wooseok turned Jiwoo around, the poor girl was blushing furiously, and tilted her chin upwards to look at him in the eye.

His other hand went to hold the side of her head, his thumb lightly sliding across her cheek.

"Baby, you alright?"