026

Today was Kim Wooseok's last day, and Yohan couldn't be any happier. He was so delighted he even pulled out the chair for Wooseok when the older boy came downstairs for breakfast.

"What's this?" Wooseok elegantly arched an eyebrow, sliding into his seat, and Jiwoo, who was preparing the utensils for the table, couldn't help but look on amusedly.

"Nothing." Yohan bit back his smile. "Just wanted to give you a proper goodbye."

Wooseok shook his head with a smirk on his lips. The man knew exactly why Yohan was happy, even if Yohan was to refuse or be in denial, or even if Jiwoo was as dense as a brick wall, because let's face it, Yohan wasn't exactly the most subtle person. Deciding to tease the younger a little, Wooseok pulled Yohan by his shirt down to his level.

"Do you want to know why Jiwoo wanted me to be friends with her instead of a boyfriend?" Wooseok's voice came out as a hot whisper next to Yohan's ear, his finger lightly tracing the boy's jawline. It took a full five seconds for the wheels to turn in Yohan's head before he finally understood what was going on.

Yohan all but spluttered, tearing himself away from Wooseok, his words coming out incomprehensible and his cheeks burning bright red. He quickly eyed Jiwoo who was watching the scene by the side with a large, satisfied grin on her face.

"This isn't what it looks like!" Yohan cried out, desperate for Jiwoo not to misunderstand, watching as the grin on the girl's face stretched even wider.

"Huh, sure." Came her nonchalant reply. "It looks like the two boyfriends I rented became each other's boyfriends instead."

"B-Bwa.. Hu.." Yohan 'said'.

"I'm just joking." Wooseok shot Yohan a smile, finally taking pity on the boy who was flustered beyond belief. "You're not my type."

Jiwoo shook her head in amusement, having enough of entertainment for this morning. She went back to get the scrambled egg plates from the kitchen, leaving the two boys in the dining room together.

"We have similar types." Wooseok said out of nowhere.

"What?" Yohan replied, inching away.

"You know, the type of person you want to date? Our type is people who are our friends who we share everything with, a close friend, really. That close friend probably is more sociable than us, a high EQ, but incredibly, incredibly dense when it comes to their love life." Wooseok tilted his head. "Am I right, or am I right?"

Yohan was openly gaping. "I don't like Yuvin."

Wooseok heaved out a sigh, not knowing whether he should laugh or cry at the other boy's stupidity.

"Yohan, you fool." Wooseok shook his head. "I just wanted to wish you good luck with Jiwoo."

———
All Wooseok wanted was some peace and quiet with his friends before he went back to the company, so he decided that he wanted to have lunch in the cafeteria with his friends today, but that didn't seem to be possible when he went into the cafeteria and saw a familiar face.

"Kim Wooseok!" The voice screeched all the way from the other side of the cafeteria, and he felt his blood run cold when everybody else turned to him, eyes filled with curiosity.

The five friends had just newly entered the cafeteria, with Jyunhao and Yuvin already running to the line to get lunch, leaving Yohan, Jiwoo and Wooseok standing awkwardly at the entrance. If Wooseok hadn't been called, then the three of them would've sat down on one of the lunch seats by now. Talk about bad timing.

"Yes?" Wooseok calmly asked, even though he fully knew what the other person was going to say.

A tall, model-like girl walked towards him, with students parting way for her without the girl even uttering one more word. She was positively fuming, eyes burning with fire and hands clenching on her sides.

It looked like she was about to slap Wooseok, but something inside her eyes changed, so instead, she turned around to look at all the students who were watching on with curiosity.

"This guy, Kim Wooseok, is a fake." She pointed a finger at him, her voice rising so that it echoed in the room.

Jiwoo's and Yohan's eyes widened, fully knowing where the conversation was heading, but before the two could stop the girl, she continued.

"He's not a student here, hell, he's not even a student from abroad." She gave a bitter laugh. "Do you know who he is?"

Her eyes lingered on Jiwoo, but they landed on Wooseok once more, the boy who was quiet and calm despite the disaster that was about to happen.

"He gets paid to pretend to be your boyfriend." She hissed out. "He puts on an act, pretends to love you, and at the end, when you don't have enough money, he leaves you for another girl. That's who he is."

The girl sent a hateful look towards Wooseok, her eyes wavering a little when his handsome face triggered some memories she had desperately tried to forget.

"He gets paid to break your heart."