016

Somehow, from that day on, Jyunhao seemed to join their friend circle. Yuvin took a little while of opening up to, but seemed to adore the redhead. To Jiwoo, Jyunhao was like a baby to her. She loved cooing him and spoiling him with snacks, something Yohan was immensely jealous of.

Yohan grabbed her on the way out of the house. "I thought you don't like him?"

"Who, Jyunhao?" She asked distractedly, trying to fit a lollipop into her backpack. Jyunhao would love the strawberry flavored lollipop, right? "I don't like him romantically, but he can be my baby brother any day."

Yohan pouted. Jiwoo was giving a lot of her attention to Jyunhao, especially during lunch and after school.

"Don't you think you're leading him on?" Yohan pestered, trying his best to get the girl's attention too.

"Psh, no." She brushed his idea off. "I already made it clear I wasn't interested in dating him."

"Don't you think he'll find out we're not really a couple?"

That question made Jiwoo freeze. She didn't really want to lie to her red headed friend, but it would be a big problem if the truth was found out by the whole school. She didn't want to explain her reason for renting a boyfriend.

"Oh." She worriedly bit her fingernails. "What do you think we should do?"

"Kick him out of the group." He answered flatly.

Jiwoo hit his arm, ignoring his whine. "No, we're not doing that!"

"Fine." Yohan's pout appeared again and Jiwoo couldn't help but pinch his cheeks. Somehow, this seemed to give Yohan an idea. "Oh, I know what we could do!"

"Ooh." Jiwoo leaned in, interested in what Yohan had to say, even if most of the things he had been saying were stupid.

"We should act more affectionate towards each other." His ears turned red, but it went unnoticed by the girl beside him.

Jiwoo grinned, deciding to tease the boy. "Please," she gestured to herself. "You just want yourself some of this amazing-"

Yohan immediately covered her mouth, his blush now obvious. "Don't say that! I'm just suggesting that so Jyunhao doesn't suspect our lie."

"I'm just messing with you." She tiptoed to mess up his hair.

Despite his whine of protest, Yohan was secretly pleased at her attention.

———
"Here's your lollipop, Jyunhao." Jiwoo handed her candy to the boy sitting in front of her after he had finished his lunch. Yuvin gave her puppy eyes, but the girl simply ignored it. Her snacks were for Jyunhao and only him. From her side, Yohan twitched.

"Do you like it?" She leaned in to look at the redhead's expression, and the boy nodded back shyly.

Jiwoo resisted the urge to coo at him and any thoughts of patting his head flew out of her mind when a hand immediately pushed her head down onto their shoulder.

She looked up, her head still on the person's shoulder, to see Yohan pressing her head down onto his shoulder with one hand.

"What are you-" She was about to ask when Yohan interrupted her.

"Babe, you should rest, you're probably tired from last night."

Yuvin immediately perked at that statement, his stare immediately suspicious. "What did you guys do last night?"

To Yuvin's side, Jyunhao confusedly licked his lollipop.

"Oh, you know." Yohan patted Jiwoo's head, his tone nonchalant. "This and that."

"Elaborate." Yuvin demanded, his grip on his fork tightening.

Yohan grinned. "Many of this and many of that."

Yuvin looked ready to explode at any given moment, turning to look at the girl. "This is why I told you that a boy shouldn't live in your house."

Jyunhao now seemed to understand what was going on, his face extremely scandalized. "Yohan and Jiwoo live with each other?"

"Wait, guys-" Jiwoo tried to explain, but couldn't when Yohan interrupted her once again.

"On the same bed now, too." He smoothly lied, watching as Jyunhao's face turned as red as his hair and Yuvin looked ready to flip all the tables in the cafeteria.

Jiwoo blushed beet red at the implication, despite fully knowing it was a lie. Still, her housemate didn't have to go that far to act 'affectionate'.

Yuvin immediately stood up, his lunch now forgotten.

"Kim Yohan, I'll give you three seconds to run."