5. Mean Cocks R Us™️

Fucking. Deb.

She looked like she was five and and she had absolutely no tits. I don't know what it was about her that made Harry Cock want to fuck her but i could see it in the way he fondled her prom dress. It was sickening watch Harry feel her up while i was trying to eat my salad that got all fucked up by Niall. It's crazy how one second a dude can act like he wants you to give him that good succ and the next he's fucking the Boss Baby.

"Kinda shitty what he doing to you isn't it mate?" some shaved headed bitch said to me. where the fuck did these sluts come from?

"how do you know about me and harry?" i asked the mysterious stranger. it's been 5 chapters now. i thought me and harry were very exclusive. especially bc we've eyefucked twice.

"i want you to know that i've been watching you since i started here for my first day ever this morning," the stranger said to me, "and i think you're beautiful. i love harry but he's a cock. i'd never do you dirty like that."

how cock it be that this man who id never seen and didn't know the name of could be the cock of my dreams? i wanted to deepthroat him. i had a feeling his dick was like 10 inches.

"who are you?" i asked the mysterious stranger with lust in my eyes. he was so cock.

unfortunately, i never got my answer because Cockly came in. she was blonde and probably extremely toxic, because harold has a type. i knew nothing about her other than the fact that she had long arms and a piece of shit best friend.

"Cockly," i grumbled under my breath. i was sick and tired of this goddamn bullshit.

"Who are they?" the stranger asked me. I glared and explained the story.

"I have a rivalry with them both bc they can't buy their clothes at a normal store. the only thing Deb wears is prom dresses and Cockly is from Kentcocky, which means she most likely fucks her cousin. Yanno, like Kris. Moral of the story is, I'm just fucking annoyed." I explained. Then i notifies him eating something.

"What's that?" i asked.

"it's chalk" he said, "i borrowed it from a friend."

"louis?"

"yeah. how'd you cock?"

"i'm just that cock." i said. Stranger Things nodded.

"it's time for me to go now," Stranger Things said.

"Wait," i grabbed his arm all angsty like bc i already wanted to fuck him, "who are you?"

"my names Liam," he said, "but you can call me daddy."

"Daddy," i sighed, all mystified and horny. i wanted that long dong shlong.

just like Zayn when he become a vampire, Daddy was gone. This meant I was left to confront the reality of Deb, Cockley, and Harry.

"Mother of fuckface." I was sick of this shit. Instead of beating around the bush, i decided to walk right up to them and give em the ol' razor dazzle.

that's right. i cunt punted them harder than john cena ever could.

"what the FUCK QUIRKY GIRL?!" they screamed at me. i slapped my foot on the ground in a beyoncé stomp.

"STAHO TAWKIN TO MAH MAN!!!" i screamed, them turned into the Devil momentarily so i could victory shriek in their faces. they ran away pissing themselves.

that's right. i'd won.

"that was so sexy," cock styles said to me, aiming straight for the titty. i decided to cock sick him.

"that's for dating other women," i said.

"i'm not dating anyone." hardy said.

"fuckin nectarine." i called him.

"what?"

i rolled my eyes. "you knows what you cocked ."

then i sprouted wings like a dragon and flee through the fucking ceiling. i'd had enough of this one direction shit. it was time for zeus and poseidon to gang rape me in my dragon form just like i'd always dreamed.

"fuck harry styles," i cried in dragon language, breathing fire onto the orphanage.

it's just another day in the life. thank u for this day ellen page.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~

i'm drunk lololol