finale

herro sruts. final chappy of this book!!! 1D imagines and novel #2 coming soon!!!!

•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~

madness. absolute fucking madness.
the pews were lined up in the shape of a dodecahedron and giant torches were strapped to the ends of each one. there was a man sitting in the front, rolling up a fatty using pages of the bible. a woman sat next to him had a bottle of whiskey in each hand. she was chugging so hard, it came came out her ass and then she had to butt chug immediately after swallowing one single sip of whiskey. gerald wave was tuning his guitar at the alter, right next to some fruity looking fuck.

"oh my god," i said to liam cockfuck, "is that famous singer brandon UTI?? from panic at the disco."

"IS PRONOUNCED CRISIS AT THE COSTCO," liam screamed back. it was very "harry of him."

then, i looked down at my outfit. i was wearing a fluffy pink gown and some stripper level clittery pumps. "what is this?" i wondered aloud to myself. "am...am i a bridesmaid?"

and sure enough, i was. louis was wearing an outfit identical to mine, standing right behind me. lezbischnitzel was here too, also in a bridesmaid outfit.

"fucking BITCH," i yelled time her. she pooped her pants on fucking sight. then, the closet i was i'm transformed into a set of double doors. i thought the bride was gonna emerge from the ashes, but Deb came busting through instead. i instantly felt my skin start bubbling and foam slithered out of my mouth.

"AYO DEBRAH!!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND LETS SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN."

she threw down her bouquet and hiked up her prom dress. "haven't you heard," she said "prom dresses are the new sexy. i'm the BEST brides maid because IM UNIQUE."

i didn't even bother screaming back. i know her mom wipes her bussy hole for her and pre-chews her food. that's some real PUSSYGIRL shit and i knew that i was about to claim my victory over her once and for all. we began throwing hands in the middle of the wedding. i hit her with right hooks, uppercuts, titty jabs and pussy pops. it took less than a minute for her to fall down, defeated.

"my dress!" she sobbed, "you tore my dress!"

"IM BOUTTA TEAR THAT FACE OPEN IF YOU DONT GET OFF MY TURF. FUCK OUTTA HEEE BITCH."

she was gone, forever.

i composed myself as wedding music began to play softly. Juice WRLD was back, banging out some nice bangers with branflakes urinal. my chemical cock was tuning their instruments softly, pretending like they weren't dead and gone, abandoning us emos to suffer alone in the world.

walking down the aisle was an experience. i saw sam winchester in heat, rawing all the pack members violently in the back. the substances abusers in the front were now protesting loudly. their cries fell on deaf ears, as we reached the front of the room. just then, the bride emerged. she was wearing a deb-like outfit, making the whole scene one giant blur. well. that and the dude harnessed to the ceiling, sprinkling cocaine all over the place.

"neigh," he cried softly. "neeeeeiiighhhh"

when the REAL wedding ceremony began, i couldn't remember a thing. i was so fucking blasted. i think the drunk lady started screaming at one point while her partner huffed and puffed away, putting sam winchester to shame. i didn't know what was happening. bunbun urinary tract infection was hitting high notes left and right, one direction was dropping tabs of acid, and the newly weds were fucking on the alter.

mickey and cosplay girl were back, dressed to the nines in their cupcake lolita fashion.

"AYO. SLUTS. LETS TAKE THIS PARTY TO THE TREEHOUSE." mickey yelled in his voice. "WE GOTTA MEET UP WITH CAPPA FIG-NEWTON THIGH."

a chord was struck deep in my soul. i felt my body start vibrating and levitating into the art. my skin started glowing with a bright white light, and i finally entered the avatar state. transforming back into a dragon for the first time in months, i was ready to enter the craziest battle of my life.

it was time to vanquish the frat boys.

•~•~••~•~•~••~•~
BOOK ONE COMPLETE!!!! GET READY TO COCK IT AND ROCK IT!!!!

PEENICE!!!!!