Sticky Sticky Drum Drum

even though i fucked a crab, life was different now that harry was my bitch. life in assburger is really wild, especially because Lofuckurmom and ThickSucc were always banging each other in my front yard. i kinda liked it though, so i normally just fisted my own panini after going elbow deep in a tub of crisco.

eventually, i decided that i wanted to commute to school, so i began traveling across the universe as a dragon twice daily. they made a special parking space for me to land my dragon ass because the last time i overshot i accidentally put the entire science building up my puckery pink dragon pum pum.

harry, louis, liam, niall and zayn were always at school. they'd taken a liking to this other group of boys during my absence. these new fuckers were like australian or something?? are they american? i don't really fucking know but they were hot and i was really into the dark haired one. not the goddamn chinky fuck, my interest in minorities was cancelled, but i meant the sexy drummer who was undoubtedly good with his hands. his name was ashton irwin, distant cousin of the deceased My Will To Live.

"hey you sexy thing," i said to him one morning, approaching his locker with celery sticks glued to my nipples. it was important to show them off so that he knew i was the nipple thing.

"uh, do i know you?" he asked me, pulling eleven drumsticks out of his locker.

"not yet but i'm the woman of your dreams," i batted my eyelashes and licked my lips slowly.

"lmao k." ashton agreed with absolute minimal effort put into convincing him. then he grabbed me by the waist, fucksticks in hand, and slammed me against the locker.

"god, your nipples are so hard," he said against my lips

"thanks," i said, seductively biting his ear, "they're vegetables."

"ugh, i just came a little bit," ashfuck moaned. "you're the sexiest little cabbage i've ever seen."

veggie nicknames are so. sexy.

"you wanna skip fifth period and fuck?" i asked, "i can feel how hard your dick is."

"aha, no baby girl. that's not a boner. that's where i keep my twelfth drumstick."

"oh, in your pants?"

"nah baby, in my dickhole."

"OI!!!!" a voice suddenly shouted, "WHOT THA FECK ARE  YA DOIN MATE?!"

whipping our heads to the side, we saw liam hauling ass down the hallway. i don't know why he wasn't just fucking running, but he kept spinning in circles the whole way here.

"hi liam," ashton said, shoving his remaining drumsticks down his pants. i felt one start poking at my punani hole, but i slapped it away.

"YOU TRYNA PUT A STICK UP HER BUMHOLE?!" liam shouted.

"so what if i was?"

oh no. that was a challenge. does this mean-

"OKAY BRUV. ITS TIME....FO A BATTLE OF THE BANDS."