13

Same

3rd person

That was the best dream he ever had.

No, there was no promposal.

They didn't even have school, it was Saturday.

Michael walked down stairs and got a pop tart. Rich was eating some Queerios(Fruit loops).

"By the way, Jeremy's coming over later."

"What? I invited Jake over!"

"Too bad. You better go quick because I already told him he could let himself in."

"What? No! Why can't you hang out at his house?!"

"Why can't you just go to Jake's house?"

Meanwhile outside

Jake was waiting on the porch when Jeremy walked up. The fuck??? Don't make eye contact don't make eye contact.

Fuck he's looking at me. Oh god why. Don't speak. Don't say anything. What the fuck is he doing here? Pleeease don't...

"What're you doing here?" Fuck. What if I just don't talk- "Hello? I'm talking to you!"

You know what? I'm allowed to go inside. I'll just go in. Jeremy pushed the door open.

"Michael?" He took his coat off.

"Michael, what the hell? I told you that you have to text ahead!'"

"I did, Rich! You never answered! You should've told me Jake was coming, dickwad!"

"I'm-"

"Uh... Michael?"

"Fuck my life. Jeremy come on. I'll explain later." Michael took Jeremy's hand and lead him upstairs.

He closed the door sat down on his bed. "Welp. I assume you want an explanation, don't you?"

"Yes. Very much, I am so confused." Jeremy sighed.

"So, Rich is my brother. We have this sort of...system. If you're over here, he hides in his room. So when Jake comes over I hide in my room or go to your house."

"Oh. Well it's effective because I had no idea."

"Ok. Now that that's out of the way..."

"Video games? Truth or Dare? Slushies?"

"I don't know what I'd do without you. I think I would actually die." It's less of a joke than you think...

Jeremy sighed. "I wanna do something."

"Wanna look through my old stuff?"

"Hell yeah!"

Michael walked over to the toy box in his room. He opened it and inside were boxes and books.

He opened a random box and they both got random stuff. Michael found an old picture of him and Jeremy.

"What's this?" Jeremy grabbed a navy blue book. He started to open it, then Michael realized what it was and snatched it back.

"The reason I never told anyone Rich and I were siblings."

"Wha?"