Day With Kai(Part 5)

I walked to the pregnant woman with Kai following me behind."Um..is there something wrong,auntie?"I asked."My daughter..she wanted to eat that ice cream.But I have not enough money to buy it for her and now she's crying."the pregnant woman explained.I walked to the child and asked her "You want that ice cream?"I pointed at the stall."Ne.."she nodded her head."Come..unnie will buy it for you.."I brought the little kid to the stall.Kai stayed with the pregnant woman while I'm with her daughter."Unnie..thank you for rhis ice cream.."she said while looking at me."It's ok..what's your name,my dear?"I asked her."Choi Hanna.."she answered.Choi Hanna is a cute kid."Omma!!!"she ran towards her mother."Oh..Hanna..what did you-"her mother scolded her."It's okay..auntie..I treated her for that."I answered."Thank you so much young lady.."she thanked me.I nod my head and smiled."What's your name?"she asked."Han Jun Hee.."I answered."Jun Hee-ssi..gamsahamida...and who's this?"she pointed to Kai."He's my fiance,Kim JongIn or Kai."I introduced Kai to her."Annyeonghaesayo.."Kai bowed to her."Mr.Kim,you have made a good choice on choosing your soon to be wife.."the woman said."Yes,I have.."Kai said looking at me.I blushed and the woman said "Well,we have to go now..thank you again Jun Hee,Kai.."she stood up."Ne.."Kai and I said in unison."Jun Hee unnie..gamsahamida.."Hanna bowed and kissed me on my cheeks."Take care of your omma and the baby,ok?"I patted her head."Arrasso!!"she smiled and left with her mother.

KAI POV

I saw her walking towards a pregnant woman.I just followed her behind and I saw her carrying a kid.She looks so motherly while carrying the kid.I wish that a few years later,she carrying our child like that.I stayed with the pregnant woman and then they came.The kid was eating an ice cream I bet Jun Hee bought her that.I just kept quite and observe her.She was talking happily to the kid named Choi Hanna.Suddenly,the woman asked Jun Hee about me.She introduced me as her fiance and I also introduced myself to her.She said that I made a good choice by choosing Jun Hee as my wife.Yes..I made the right decision.Then,both the mother and daughter went home and both of us decided to go home too."Jun Hee-ah..I love you.."I said to her."I love you too JongIn.."she hugged my waist and rested her head on my shoulder."I promise to be the best husband for you,Jun Hee."I said and kissed her forehead."Me too,Kai..I promise to you to be the best wife for you.."she hugged me tight.I can hear her cry because of happiness."Don't cry,Jagiya.."I patted her back gently."Let's go home,Jagi.."she wiped her tears and hold my hand.I drove her to her house and sent her home."Thanks for today,Jagiya.."she said to me and kissed my cheek."Your welcome,good bye,Honey..send my regards to your parents.."I said and waited for her to get into the house.She waved to me and finally got into the house.