Good Father Kai

*Still Kai POV

I walked into her room and found her holding our baby in her arms."You woke up already?"I said as I walked towards her."Ne..a few minutes before you came."she answered without looking at me.I looked at her and our baby which caused me to smile widely."Yah..why are you smiling?"she asked."I'm so happy that I have a perfect family right now..watching you and our baby..making me feel so blessed and I love you."I kissed her forehead."Here..take a look at him.."she handed our baby carefully to me.I hold his small body carefully and looked at his face."He's handsome just like me."I said proudly."Of course,you're the father Kai."my wife answered."What name should we give to him?"I asked."Molla.."she answered.I laughed a bit and think of a name."Kim Joon Hee?"I said."There's a good meaning behind this name,you know?"I added."Sounds like my name JongIn.I have the J-U-N while our baby got J-O-O-N.Nice choice,jagiya."she said.So,we agreed to name our child Kim Joon Hee.I called our parents to inform them about Jun Hee and Joon Hee.They said they're so excited to meet them.The doctor came in and checked on My wife and my baby."Seems like Mrs Kim is very well and the baby is healthy,I think she can be discharged within 2 days."the doctor said."Thank you so much,doc."I said and he left.I gave Joon Hee back to her and she said that she will sleep with him.I pulled her blanket and covered her then,I layed myself down at the couch and sleep.

JUN HEE POV

I'm so lucky for having a good husband like Kai and now I already have a cute kid,Joon Hee.After Kai went to sleep,I took a glance at him and Joon Hee.I looked at Joon Hee's sleeping face..just like his father.Sleeping peacefully in my arms.I kissed his forehead and placed him right beside me.Joon Hee is also lucky to have a good father like Kai.

YO!YO!LET'S CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EXO,LUHAN AND KRIS.EVENTHOUGH THEY'RE NOT IN EXO AGAIN..BUT WE STILL NEED TO SUPPORT THEM RIGHT?BECAUSE WE STARTED TO SUPPORT OT12 OF THEM AND WE SHOULD SUPPORT OT12 UNTIL THE END..EXO SARANGHAJA!