Happiness

JUN HEE POV

I woke up early and took my bath.After that,I decided to call my parents and share this happinesss.

"Omma!"I said."Yah..you make me suprised!"omma yelled."Mianhe omma..I have a good news for you and appa."I said again."What is it?"she asked."I'm......Pregnant!!"I announced."Chinja?!I'm going to be a grandmother soon!!Congratulation to the both of you!"omma answered excitedly."Ne..omma tell appa about this too,ya?"I said."Of course,dear.."she replied."Ok.Bye omma..Take care.."I hung up.I can feel the real happiness right now."Jagiya,what are you doing?"my sleepy husband asked."I'm telling my parents about my pregnancy..they congratulated us too."I said."Oh..I love you."he kissed my cheek."Ew...go and wash your face,mister!"I pushed him playfully."Like I care!"he stucked his toungue out and went to the bathroom.

KAI POV

I woke up bcause I heard the voice of Jun Hee."Jagiya,what are you doing?"I asked her,still feeling sleepy and tired."I'm telling my parents about my pregnancy...they congratulated us too."she said.I quickly kissed her cheek and I knew it,she'll be mad at me for not washing up before kissing her.I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I CHANGED THE STORYLINE A BIT AND I HOPE ITS OKAY:)