Morning

KAI POV

Last night was the best night I've ever had in my life!I did that with her.I woke up and found her still asleep.I looked at her sleeping face..ooo she's a sleeping beauty.I carressed her cheeks and she slowly opened her eyes."Good morning,love.."I greeted her."Morning.."she answered."Did you have a nice sleep?"I asked."Yeah..um..Kai..I need to go to the-"she stood up and ran to the bathroom.I heard her.She sounded like vomitting.I went to her in the bathroom and asked her if she's okay.She said she's okay.I guessed it's the effect."You sure?"I asked again."Yeah.."she nodded and took her towel.She seemed so weak.So,I decided that the both of us will just stay at home.I went down and prepared breakfast for her.

JUN HEE POV

I woke up,feeling someone carressing my cheek."Good morning,love."Kai greeted me.I'm so lucky to see a beautiful creature in the morning."Morning.."I answered short.My head felt dizzy and I felt like I want to vomit."Did you have a nice sleep?"he asked.I don't think I can hold this anymore!"Yeah..um..Kai..I need to go to the-"I was not able to hold it and ran to the bathroom and vomit.Yuck!Kai ran in and asked me if I'm okay.I said I'm okay but actually not.I took my towel and went to the bathroom.Later,I went out and found him not in the bedroom so,I went down and found him cooking."Kai-ah..you don't have to do that."I said and sat down."It's okay...I'm doing this for you."he smiled and continued cooking.I nodded and sat on the couch.I waited for him and felt sleepy then in a few minutes,my eyes closed and then I knew I was sleeping.

"Jun Hee-ah..ireona.Eat your breakfast."I heard Kai's voice.I woke up and sat up."Oh...Kai-ah..um..I think I want to eat ice cream."I said out of the blue."But,I cooked for you."he said."Mian..but I want ice cream..please.."I made an aegyo."Okay..I'll buy it for you."he stood up and took his wallet and car keys.He was about to go out and I ran towards him."Baby...can you buy me grilled beef?And..uh..maybe..chocolate bubble tea?"I requested."Are you really going to eat those?"he asked in disbelief."Trust me,babe..I'll eat all that."I gave him a thumbs up.He pinched my cheeks and nodded.He left to buy the foods.Wow..I'm being a greedy pig today..soooo.weird.

(LET'S SKIP THE REST OF THE SCENES AND JUMP TO THE NEXT WEEK,OKAY?;])

ONE WEEK LATER...

KAI POV

OMG..I can't believe my wife is a great eater!The whole week she's being so active in eating and sometimes she'll vomit.I'm quite worried of her.She wants a lot of food too and some foods she requested are rarely requested by her.Weird."Jun Hee-ah,let's go and meet the doctor."I said."Wae?I'm okay,Kai.Nothing is wrong."she answered."I just..think that you need a check up..you've been eating a lot and sometimes you'll vomit again..I'm worried,jagiya.."I said and patted her head."Okay..okay.."she nodded and I kissed her cheek.We changed our clothes and went to meet our family doctor.

AT THE CLINIC

"Good morning,Jongin and I'm sure this is your wife."my family doctor,Mrs Oh said."Morning,Mrs Oh..and yeah..tbis is my wife,Han Jun Hee."I said.They shook hands and we took oir seats infront of Mrs Oh."So,what's the matter?"Mrs Oh asked."Uh...she's been eating a lot than usual..and sometimes,she'll vomit,so I'm worried about her and that's why I brought her here."I explained."Alright,and Jongin,I just want to ask..are you newly wed?"she asked."Yeah..it's been one week."I answered.She just smiled and nodded."Jongin,can you leave us for a while?"Mrs Oh said."Ne."I stood up and went out.

JUN HEE POV

"Come,follow me."she said and leaded me to a bed and there's an ultrasound machine there."Lay down and lift your shirt."Mrs Oh commanded.I did what she told and she turned on the ultrasound machine.I'm confused now but,I'll just leave it to the doctor.She put something on my stomach,maybe kind of like a senser?I just look at the empty ceiling and wondered.After a few minutes,she's done and we walked back to her table."Okay,Ms Jun Hee,can you call your husband now?"the doctor said.I nodded and called Kai.Kai came in and took the seat beside me.

"Is there something wrong,Mrs Oh?"Kai asked.I was worried as well."Oh,Jongin-ssi..nothing is wrong."Mrs Oh shook her head suddenly she smiled."Instead,you should be happy because your wife here is pregnant."she said.What?!I'm pregnant!Oh god!I can't feel anything except happiness right now."Ccchinja?"Kai asked,still shocked."Yeah..you're wife is pregnant."Mrs Oh confirmed it again."I'm going to be a father!I'm going to be a father,Jun Hee!"Kai hold my shoulders and hugged me."Yes,Kai..you're going to be a father."I patted his back and teared a bit."Okay,I'm happy for the both of you.Congratulations!Your pregnancy is now one week and you need to eat lots of healthy food,eh?"the doctor said."Hear that,baby?You need to eat lots of healthy food and not ice cream.Okay?"Kai said.I pouted and he just ruffled my hair."Alright,you'll have to go for a monthly check up and rest a lot,Jun Hee.Don't work too hard,just ask Jongin to do it for you."all of us laughed."I'll do it,for you...really."Kai said.Both of us stood up and went home,feeling happy and excited.

I EDITED THIS OUT IN THIS YEAR OF 2015 FOR MY DEAR READERS..HOPEFULLY IT'S OKAY.