The Wedding Day

JUN HEE POV

Days passed..and now it's my big day..I mean wedding day..I'm going to be Kai's wife and he's going to be my husband.Right now,I'm in my dressing room just waiting for the moment that I'm going to be married.I was checking myself for the last time and someone knoced the door.

"Come in.."I said."Jun Hee-ah.."it's omma."Omma..aren't you going to the hall yet?"I asked."I'll go to the hall in a bit..but for now I want to see at my beautiful daughter..who is getting married today.."she walked to me."Omma..."my eyes getting teary."Don't cry my dear.."omma carressed my cheeks."Jun Hee..today is your big day..so cherish it ok?"omma calmed me down."Ne.."I answered."Jun Hee..once you're married..Be a good wife..don't be a bad wife to Kai and always trust him,ok?"mom adviced."Ne..omma.."I nodded."And..Jun Hee?"omma asked."Hm?"I responded."You know..every parents wants this after their children getting married.."she saud again.I'm confused and she said "Grandchilds..so..you understand it right?"she smiled."Arrasso.."I blushed thinking of what she meant.Omma looked at her watch and said "I'm going now..good luck my dear!"omma cheered for me."I love you omma!"I hugged her tightly.Omma waved good bye and closed the door.

KAI POV

Oooooo..I'm having mixed feelings for today.Happy and nervous.I'm going to be Jun Hee's legal husband today and she's going to be mine."Kai you can do this!Yeah you can!"I cheered for myself."Kai!You need to get going!"my brother,Kim Jongdae shouted from outside."Arrasso hyung!"I said as I walked out from my room and heading towards the car.I entered the car with my brother."Kai,are you okay?"hyung asked."Jongdae hyung..I'm okay.."I answered."Kai-ah..that's normal to feel nervous on your big day..just be confident and nail it bro!"Jongdae hyung cheered for me."Kamsahamida hyung.."I thanked my brother.After a few minutes,we arrived at the hall."Kai-ah..we're here.Be a good husband ok?"he said."Ne hyung.."I nodded.I immediately walked to the altar and stand there waiting for my one and only Jun Hee.

JUN HEE POV

"Jun Hee..time to go now.."my friend,Park RaiNa called out."Ne.."I walked out of the room.Then,I entered the car and it went to the venue.After a few minutes,I got out of the car and walked to the hall entrance.I inhale and exhale for a few times.FINALLY...

The hall door was opened.I walked in with the piano playing as the background music.I can't believe it.Now I'm standing side to side with my soon to be husband.We looked at each other and Kai hold my hand.He flashed me his beautiful smile and the man started the event.After that,Kai started his vows and followed by me."You are now announced as husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride."the man annouced.Kai walked closer to me and he gently kissed me on my lips.As he kissed me,all the people cheered for us.The kiss ended and Kai hugged me tightly,whispering "I love you,Jun Hee..you're always in my heart and I can't wait for tonight.."he smirked.

This byuntae husband!After the event ended,all of us got home.I went home with Kai to our own house bought by our parents as our wedding gift.