Another Suprise,Final chapter

JUN HEE POV

"Jun Hee-ssi..why so sad?"Jongdae oppa asked."I missed my brother.."I said."Don't be sad..smile ok smile?"he said again."Okay..okay.."I said in defeat and smiled."That's it!"he said and went to talk to Kai.I'm now sitting on the couch alone while,omma and appa played with Joon Hee and so do,Kai's parents.Kai and Jongdae talked to each other outside.Oh,If Jae Jun oppa was here,he's the one I'm talking to right now.Oppa..Bogoshipeo..

KAI POV

"Hyung,why did you bring me out?We can talk inside.."I said feeling weird."Yah..just follow ok?I have something to talk to you."He answered.We sat at the bench outside."So,what's the matter hyung?"I asked."You know..Jun Hee missed her brother so much right?"he asked.I nodded,understanding on what he said."Well..today,he's here."Jongdae hyung said."Chinja?!Where is he?"I asked excitedly.Finally,my beautiful wife will meet her brother after a long time."Shh..please control yourself.He's here..In Jun Hee's room.I think he's waiting for the time Jun Hee will go inside her room right now."he laughed a bit."Mianhe..Really?Who planned for this?"I asked again."This is Jun Hee's parents plan..they want to suprise her.They knew she missed him.Omma and appa also knew this."he explained."So,what's the next plan?"I asked."Now,you must take her to her room and she will be surprised."Jongdae hyung clasped his hands."Ok..let's go in now and I'll do my task."I stood up.We went in and I saw Jun Hee sitting alone on the couch.She's alone because Our parents played with Joon Hee in the dining room.I think they maybe hide and this is the part of the plan.

JUN HEE POV

"Hey,jagiya.."Kai greeted me with Jongdae following behind."Hey..what are you doing outside just now?"I asked."With Jongdae Hyung.Talking."I answered."Come here sit with me please?"she patted the seat beside her."I'm here,babe."I hugged her.We stayed like that for a while and I carressed her hair."Let's go into our room,ok?"he said to me.She nodded and went upstairs.He closed my eyes when we're about to reach our room."Why are you closing my eyes,Kai?"I asked."Secret.."he whispered.Then,I felt the door opened and..he removed his hands from my eyes.I slowly opened my eyes and..saw MY BROTHER!!!"Oppa!!!I missed you soooo much!"I shouted and hugged him tightly."Aigoo...my little sister..I can't breath!"Jae Jun oppa said and I released the hug."Now I can breath..I missed you too sister.How are you?"he asked."Fine..You?"I asked."I'm fine..look Jun Hee..I'm sorry for not attending your wedding and also I heard I already have a nephew..Congratulations!!"he apologized."Gwenchana..oppa..I'm happy to have you here."I hugged him again."Oppa..this is my husband,Kim Jongin or Kai."I introduced Kai to him since he doesn't know about him."Annyeonghaesayo,Jae Jun-ssi..Kai imnida.."Kai bowed."Annyeong,Kai-ssi..wah..you're so lucky to have my sister.Take care of her,alright?She's my one and only sister that I have."oppa patted Kai's shoulder."Ne,hyung.."Kai smiled."Oppa,when did you comeback?"I asked."I came back this morning..6 a.m..I'm so tired.."he complained."Have a rest,oppa..If you want to see your nephew just come outside..he's with omma and appa."I said."Oooo..I'm going to see him now!!Gonna go!!Bye!!"he said happily and left the room.Now,I'm in the room with my love,Kai.

KAI POV

Now,we're alone in this room."Jagiya,your brother is a kind and caring person."I said to her."Well..just like me."she said proudly.I chuckled."Wae?Is that wrong?"she asked."Um..molla!"I laughed."Yah!"she slapped my arm playfully.I stopped laughing and saw her sulking.Crossing her arms across her chest.So cute!"Hey..I'm just kidding ok?You don't have to be mad."I tried to calm her.She turned away without saying a word."Look here."I made her turn to face me.I lifted her chin and she finally looked at me."Jagiya..I'm sorry..will you forgive me?"I carressed her soft cheek."Fine..I forgive you.."she said softly."I love you,Jun Hee.."I said and kissed her lips.The kiss was full of love and passion.She broke the kiss and said "I love you too,Kai.."We hugged each other and I said."You're the only one who owned my heart,Jun Hee..no one else but you.."

AND..IT'S FINISHED!!!YEAY!!HOW DO YOU THINK OF THIS STORY?DO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY TOO.THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!