Back Home!

*Still Jun Hee POV

Today,I'm back home!After 2 days in hospital,I finally fet to see my house again.Kai drove us home and said "It's so happy to have a family like this!"while holding my hand."Me too,Kai.Having you and Joon Hee in my life is the best thing I've ever had."I tilted my head on his shoulder.After a few minutes,we arrived home.I saw my in-laws car and my parents car there."They're here?"I asked Kai."Yes..I invited them..my brother is there too."he answered.I got out carefully while having Joon Hee in my arms."Oh..Kai..look!He's awake.He have the eyes just like you Kai."I walked beside Kai."I knew it.He's handsome like me."he said again."You're so proud of yourself."I teased."Hey..that's right.I'm handsome."he looked at me.I smirked and shook my head."Yah..Jun Hee!"he exclaimed.I looked back at him and gave a peck on his lips."I love you,Jun Hee-ah..and also little Joon Hee."he said and kissed Joon Hee's forehead.I just love the way he loves us.We entered the house and..."Welcome home Jun Hee!!"all of our parents shouted.I was touched and my eyes getting a bit teary."Aww..my daughter,please don't cry.."omma came."Aniya.."I answered and smiled."Let me see my grandchild!"appa making his way to us."Here.."I handed Joon Hee to appa."Look,at him!He looks like Jongin!"my mother in law said."Ooooo...I totally agree with that!"Kai's father agreed."Well..who's the father?"Kai said proudly."Oh..Jonginnie..you really did "that" well huh?"Jongdae asked.I blushed and Kai shouted at his brother."Hyung!You really!"he acted like he was going to hit him but not."But..hyung..I like that too.."Kai said and smirked at me.Jongdae laughed and I felt my cheeks gone red."Hey..let's do that again after this."Kai whispered to me."Yah!He's still a new born and you wanting one more?"I whispered back."Of course.."he smirked."Kai-ah,you just need to wait."I said to him."For sure.."he hold my waist and pulled me closer to him.

KAI POV

I think I'll just need to be really patient then."Yah!Jongin!What's my nephew's name?"hyung asked."He's name is Kim Joon Hee.Just like his mother.."I looked at Jun Hee."Hello!Joon Hee!Come to uncle!!"Jongdae hyung took Joon Hee from omma's arm.We all laughed at him.Then,I turned to look at Jun Hee..she looks like something is wrong."Jagiya,what's wrong?"I asked her."Um..I'm so happy to see this..our family bonding together..but.."she ended her sentence."But?"I asked."I wish Jae Jun oppa is here.."she looked down.Ah..I remembered she has a brother named Jae Jun.He went to Malaysia for a bussiness meeting but he never comeback after that.I guess she's close to her brother and she really missed him."It's okay.."I patted her back and finally she smiled.