Chapter one

Janet's pov
I sat and watched gil give out the new set list to all the new coming men. I had on a black pair of shades and was covered in long sleeves and joggers.

Gil looked at me. "You ready?" He asked I hopped down from my stool and stood in front of the mirror.  Gil and i  showed the first song dance moves to them.

Gil then broke it down while I watched. The one that caught my eye was Denzel , he caught on really fast and he was a strong dancer. He looked at me and smiled. He had to feel me watching him.

I turned and looked at Gil who motioned me over to the middle. "Now Denzel . You will be her main guy through out the show. You will be touching ,grinding and holding her, throughout the songs okay?" Gil made clear.

He knodded his head. "Keep up cause that's a whole lot of ass." He said slapping my butt. I hit his arm.  The song began and we both began to move. "You're really quiet." He whispered. 

I smiled. We grinded on each other as the music went on. I felt his member press against me and my mouth fell open. I guess the younger they get the bigger they get.

The music stopped and we both looked down at him and there was a dent in his pants but you could barely see it with his black attire.

"Gil take 30." I said. I watched Denzel make his way to the outside bathroom. "I have to pee." I told gil as I left.

I creeped into the bathroom locking the door. He was in the stall talking to himself. "Damn it Denzel control yourself. She's your boss. She's a fine boss but still that's not the point. You never had these problems when you worked for Rihanna or Cardi Hell even Beyoncé. Get your shit together." He said flushing the toilet.

He came out and I stood there with a smirk on my face. I turned on my heels walking out the bathroom. I had him flustered and I was more the excited to see what this tour would bring us.