Chapter 14

Janet's pov
I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." I heard as  I rolled over and Chris sat there with a tray of food. I had on his suit shirt as I sat up. He laid on his back and I crawled on him.

"We didn't have sex last night if you were wondering, I know your six weeks aren't up." He said. "I wasn't drunk enough to not remember stuff. And I didn't need a doctor last night I needed you to fuck me." I said Tracing his Chest tattoo.

"I know what you wanted but i gave you what you needed. You didn't enjoy my massage? I mean you were moaning and groaning like I was fucking You." He smirked.

My mind flashed back to last night. Him massaging me with it oil, I was naked he was down to his boxers. He spent his time rubbing me and kissing me all night. 

I felt him kissing up my neck rubbing my back dimples. I kissed his lips. Kissing down to his neck and slipping down to what I was looking for.

As if on key his member started to rise against the designer  underwear he had on. "Janet your not healed yet." He groaned as I took him out of his underwear. 

"I didn't give birth outta my mouth now did I ?" I said as I licked the tip. He groaned. I unhinged my jaw and took him fully. God I had been blessed with my man sizes lately.

"Shiit J." He said putting his hands to the side. I was determined to make this nigha fall in love with me. I put my hands in his and began to suck him harder and deeper with no hands.

"Oh shit." He moaned . "Come on daddy cum for me." I mumbled against him.  Just as. Said that I felt him twitch and his seed coated my mouth.   I licked up my mess and put him back in his clothes and looked at him licking my lips.

He looked at me and tried to flip me on my back. "No no Dr.keys, I'm not healed yet." I said laughing and getting from under him.

"So you gon damn near suck the soul out of me and then leave."he said watching me very intensely. "Can you go get that bag out my drunk the yellow one now the red one. And damn near ? Baby the way you were moaning my name I suck that lil soul u got out and put it back the fuck." I said flipping my hair walking away into the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom Turing my phone and the shower on as hot as I could stand it. I looked at the time it was 10 am going on 11 pretty soon. I had over 200 calls and 400 messages.

I quickly texted Gil that I was on my way too the hospital and not too worry. The bathroom door opened and Chris walked in. "Come on lets take a shower so we can talk." He said.

As we got in he held me as the water went over both our bodies and he kissed my neck. " Janet we both know you in a relationship and although your hurt , your not leaving him." He said. I sighed. "And quite frankly I'm not ready for a relationship and what we got going on right now this is coo for me." He said.

I turned and faced him. " I've never been the type too cheat Chris, I don't know what the hell I'm doing." I said and he laughed. "I'll help you don't worry as for now just keep your phone to your self and the lies coming." He said still laughing.

We washed up and I was on my way to the hospital. I looked over at myself to make sure Chris didn't leave no marks.

 I looked over at myself to make sure Chris didn't leave no marks

I sent the message and deleted it. I walked in to see Gil , Randy , and Denzel in the waiting room. Gil walked up too me. "Janet where have you been we've been calling you." He said worried. "I'm fine , stayed a night in a hotel had to get away from the toxic things at home." I said looking at Denzel.

"J I'm sorry." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Yea I bet with your sorry ass. Randy how was my munchkin?" I asked. "The nurses said she was fine under the light and her color is coming back." He said.

"Ms.Jackson can I speak with you for a moment." I heard and turned around too see Chris standing there with his clipboard and white jacket on. Shit my man was fine. I walked up and Denzel did also. "He clearly said me." I said. " Well I'm her father." He said. "Oh so your her father." Chris said with a chuckle.

"Anyway Lyric is fine she has her color back and is the most happiest baby right now." He said. He led us all back to see her and Randy went home too freshen up.  When we walked in she was wide away and had no machines hooked up too her anymore.

I looked her over. " Thanks doctor and you even left no marks." I paused. "With the IV and all." I said throwing him a smirk. "Of course I know how to do my job and do it well, especially when it comes to taking care of my patients." He smiled and walked out the room.

Gil shot me a look and walked out the room to find a coffee shop.  Lyric sat and happily watched Mickey Mouse while I sat and texted Chris. I felt my side being looked at. I turned to see Denzel burning a whole in me if he could.

"Damn take a picture Lil boy." I said. " oh so now I'm little ? Man watch out .who you texting ?" He asked . "I don't know if you noticed but this is the part where you don't talk too me and mind your damn business boo. I mean you didn't ask for this anyway so I can really leave " I said blowing him a kissy face.  I went and laid in the bed next to my munchkin making sure I put my phone under us and we both took a nap.