Chapter six

FYI: eissa is not born yet !!

Janet's pov
I woke up in the back of an ambulance. There was blood everywhere and I started to panic. "Ms.jackson calm down your okay it's not your blood." The man said.

"Who's blood is it ?" I yelled. "A young man that covered you from it." He answered as we pulled up to the hospital. I tried to get out and they wouldn't let me. "I'm refusing care please just let me go." I said and they put there hands up letting me out of the van.

I spotted Gil running to the door. "Gil!" I yelled. He rushed to me. "Janet you need to get checked out." He said. "Who took the bullet!?" I asked. "Jan-" I interrupted him. "Who took the damn bullet Gil." I yelled.

"Denzel" he said and I started crying. We rushed into the hospital. "Denzel Chisholm." Gil said. The lady looked at us and gave us the room. We got into a elevator. "He's already in a room so that should be good right?" I asked gil shaking.

We walked into the room and the doctor was standing over him. "How is he?" I asked. "He's fine , took a bullet to the arm , it didn't hit anything major . He should be waking up soon and less than a week here and he can go." He said with a smile.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. " I'm gonna go find you a new shirt." Gil said leaving us alone. He was still sleeping so I looked out the window as I seem the paps gathering around the front.

"I know you not crying." I heard and I jumped and looked at Denzel who was wide awake. I smiled. "Not anymore." I said sitting on his bed. We began to talk while he was holding my hand. Gil came in and gave me a shirt and left.

I turned and took off my shirt and wiped myself down. I turned to get the clean shirt and it was gone. "Denzel where you put my shirt." I asked laughing. "Come find it." He said grinning.

"I'm not fucking you in this hospital so gimme my shirt." I said pouting. "Well looks like you not getting a shirt." He laughed. "Gimme a kiss." He said. I kissed him and he unbuttoned my shorts I pulled away biting my lips.

I locked the door and pulled the curtain. "Only a little bit okay?" I said. He nodded his head pulling up his gown. I pulled my stuff down and climbed on him and pushed myself down on him.

We both moaned. I began to ride him making my hips go in a circle just how he liked it. He let his head fall back and let out a moan. Went on until we both came and slide down off of him and hurriedly slipping on my clothes as I heard his monitor beep.

I unlocked the door just as the nurse walked in. "Are you okay ? Your blood pressure was getting kinda high up
There." She stated. He shook his head . "Yes I was just excited to see my girlfriend over there." He said looking at me and I blushed.

She walked out and I crawled into the bed with him cuddling with him. "You know you keep calling me your girlfriend but haven't asked me." I said.

"Well Janet will you be my girlfriend?" He asked pinching my nipple. "Owww what the fuck." I said slapping his hand. He winced. "Oh daddy I'm sorry I forgot." I laughed forgetting about his arm.

He shook his head. "You take a billet for a woman and she won't even answer your question just best you." He said. "Boy shut up and yes I'll be your girlfriend daddy." I said kissing him. There was a knock at the door and I got up opening it.

"Hello I'm Denzel's mother and this is his sisters." A woman said. "Oh come on in." I opened the door and they came in , I went to get my purse.

"Well Denny I'm gonna let you spend time with your family I'm sure they miss you , I have a flight to catch to London in the morning for court." I said putting on my shoes. "Gimme kiss" he said puckering his lips. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I have him a peck. "Hold on wait a damn minute what the fuck is this." One of the girls said. "Aaliyah don't start your bullshit, J I'll see you when you get back." He said obviously annoyed. I shook my head giving them a smile and Walked out that was some awkward shit.