Chapter three

Denzel's pov (the next day)

We sat on the stage waiting for janet to come in so we could do sound check. I was sitting there dumbfounded on how she used me last night.

Either way we put it that's what she did. I've never been dismissed after sex and she wouldn't even let me touch her how I wanted.  I was sitting alone when Gil came and sat by me.

"How was the bus ride." He asked. "It was f-fine she's very quiet." I said. "Y'all fucked didn't y'all?" He said smiling. I looked at him. "Um n-no sir" I stuttered. "You lying I can smell strawberry ass all over you." He said dipping his coffee.

"W-who?" I asked. "Oh baby she didn't even introduce herself just fucked you and put you to sleep huh?" He chuckled. "Well actually she put me out and then I went to sleep." I chuckled.

"Wait what? Janet put you out?" He questioned surprised. "Yea just flat out told me to go to my bunk." I said. "So she ain cuddle with you or nun? That ain like Janet." He said thinking.

Just then she walked in with a beanie and glasses and joggers . The shirt she wore hugged her upper body just right. "Better snatch her up lover boy, you know a Jackson with a ass like that won't stay single for to long." He said getting up leaving.

We got into our positions and went through the show. Janet was ignoring and acting like I didn't even exist during the whole practice even when I was talking directly at her .  I decided to keep cool and keep my distance.

We had exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes until show time and I went to change into my first costume and couldn't find it.

"They said that they had to check with momma jay about something with it because the stylist didn't like it." Alex said. I went to Janet room and saw her sitting on her phone makeup done and ponytail looking flawless.

"Took you long enough." She said . She showed my costume and it had different baggier joggers. "You can have this after you drop those for me." She smirked referring to my pants.

I chuckled and dropped my pants. She rolled her eyes. "And the draws." She said putting my clothes down.  I did so and she came over getting on her knees and taking me into her mouth.

"I love the way you taste." She moaned. She stood up pushing me on the couch. And took off her clothes never breaking eye contact with me.

She slid down on me and I held back my groan. I admit she fucked me good as we both came at the same time. There was a knock on the door. "Ms.jackson your on in 10." Someone said. We both got up rushing to get dress and as I was  zipping her back up Gil walked in.

"And y'all couldn't wait til after the show with y'all nasty ass!" He yelled. "Get y'all asses in y'all spots." He said. Janet laughed while grabbing her cane.

The show went well and we all went out. I was sitting down by whyley and G when Gil came by us. "Y'all come on in to VIP." He said grabbing us.

I sat down a seat away from J as she sipped her drink. Her eyes was low and red. "You okay?" I asked her. She smiled and looked away. I gotta text.

I looked at her and nodded

I looked at her and nodded. Alex came up to me and sat on my lap. "Bestie come dance with me." She said I could tell she was drunk. I picked her up and we went to the dance floor.

As we were dancing she began to grind on me I got her hips and met her beat. I felt a hole being burned in my back and my phone bussed again.

I stopped dancing with Alex and pulled her to the side

I stopped dancing with Alex and pulled her to the side. "I have to go text me when your safe." I said and she pulled me. "No denny don't leave." She followed me outside the club. "Lex go and have fun I'll be fine." I chuckled.

She looked at me kinda sad and out of nowhere she kissed me . I quickly pushed her away. "Noooooo" I said moving her hands. She did a pouty face and stomped off.

Shit shit shit. I thought as I walked up to Janet's limo. I got in and her hands were over her head like she had a headache.

"I know this motherfucker didn't just kiss you." She said smiling which kinda creeped me out. "It's not like that." I went to say. "Denzel stop talking to me." She said lighting a blunt.

I frowned. "I didn't know you smoked." I said. "You don't know me at all so how could you." She said back. "It's not like I don't wanna know you." I said as we pulled up to the hotel she crawled on top of me. "My life is my business , know your place." She said while getting out.

I shook my head and got out also while following her to her room. As I walked in she started walking in taking her clothes off. "Fuck me in the shower." She said disappearing I shook my head . What did I get myself into? And who was this woman truly? Who had she became?