Chapter 11

Janet's pov
I came to with my mom sitting in a chair on one side and Denzel sitting on the other side sleeping. I turned to my momma. "Hi my baby" She said rubbing my head.

"How's my my babies." I said almost crying. Just then the doctor rolled in with them both in separate beds. And Denzel woke up.

"Morning Ms.jackson , I'm very happy your awake I would like to talk to you about the health of your newborns here." He said. I began to worry.

"I know that you may wonder why your children have two different skin complexions. Well your son here , has one DNA other than yours and your daughter has another that's not the same as your son's" he explained.

"We medically call this Superfecundation  where the fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse, so in a more simple way , you have a set of twins with a different father." He said.

"What the hell." My mother and siblings said.

"Also due to the early delivery there maybe complications that I can not detected  yet so keep a eye out for them, but I want you all to focus on the positives." He said

"Well doctor , with the circumstances where they are I'm both of their fathers and would like to sign both birth certificates." Denzel said smiling and holding my hand.

"Well you have to give them their names still." He said. He handed us the papers. "How about Eissa Michael Chisholm." Denzel said. I smiled.

"Awn baby that's so cute my brother would love that." I said tearing up. "And for baby girl Lyric Jo Chisholm" I said.  ""Sounds perfect, She sounds like a jackson already." He said causing everyone to laugh.

He kissed me. "I love you." He said "I love you more babydaddy." I said. "Ight enough of this shot Janet how come you ain tell us about you being pregnant you know we family and not fans right?" Jackie  said.

"Shit I can't tell." I mumbled. "What was that?" Rebbie said. "Nothing sissy."I smiled. "Well anyways I just wanna tell you that this hospital visit is all over the news so you might wanna tell your fans." Randy said as they all got up and walked out my mom stayed behind. 

"Baby you know this boy here loves you right ?" My moms said. I looked over at Denzel as he did later with the babies. "Yes momma and I love him too so much." I said smiling. "Don't be afraid of this." She said grabbing her purse.

"Of what?" I asked confused. "She smiled at me and looked at Denzel. "Treat her right you got the family on your side now"she said walking out.

Denzel came and sat on my bed.  "Last time we were in a hospital bed I was fucking your brains out." He said playing with my gown. "See no cause we not doing that now cause my vagina is turned inside out right now." I said as we laughed.

"Baby you know I love you. And I know how much you hate those chick flick ass speeches so imma keep it short with just saying your the most beautiful woman I've ever met and you have my whole hearts and I want you and only you." He said going into his pocket.... and pulled out a ring.

"Now here with OUR kids as a witness, Janet Damita Joe Jackson will you marry me ?" He said and I began crying

"Yes"

Hopefully y'all know the drama just began. Lol -Quanna 💛