Chapter 7

A lot of time jumping ! 

Janet's pov

As I got off the plane I saw my soon to be ex husband standing there by the car. "Hello my beautiful wife." He said as we got into the car. "I'm not your wife." I said. He laughed.

"I thought we could spend some time together hopefully rekindle the flame you know" he said putting his arm around me. "Boy my flame was already rekindled by somebody else's fire now move." I said pushing him off me.

He rolled his eyes as we pulled up to the condo. "You stay on your side and I'll stay on mine." I said going straight to my bed room. I hated that I couldn't buy or rent anymore while I'm London because of the fact that we still shared a last name.

I went into the room and went to sleep. I woke about 1 am. I had slept most of the day. I walked into the kitchen and saw Wissam cooking. "Want some?" He asked I nodded my head yes and pulled out my laptop. He was a great cook despite all the negatives.

I looked at my phone and texted Denny.

 I sat my phone down as he sat my plate down

I sat my phone down as he sat my plate down. It smelled good. I ate my food drunk the wine he poured. "How's life?" He asked. "Better ." I replied finishing my meal.

I stood up and dropped my plate watching it shatter as I got dizzy.
"Let me help you babygirl." Wissam said I pushed him away and grabbed my phone calling Gil.

As I stumbled in my room I dropped my phone. And I felt hands push me on the bed and Wissam face appeared. He pinned me down forcing my legs open. " stop" I yelled. Tears formed in my eyes.

I felt him roughly enter in me and I screamed at the top of my lungs as my body went weak and everything went dark.

Two days later

I got back from London and went into my home locking everything. And put my phone on the charger. After what happened I turned my phone off.  There was a loud knock at the door and I jumped and grabbed my bat walking to the door and opening to Gil.

He grabbed me In a hug and I broke down crying. "Baby I'm so sorry." He said holding me. "Please don't say anything to Denzel he'll kill me." I cried. "Janet we have to tell someone." He said and I moved away from him.

"No please Gil no I c-can't. Please don't make me do it." I said crying harder. He started crying. "Okay okay honey I won't." He said holding me.
He made a promise to me and we swore to never speak of it.

3 months later

Denzel pov
We sat and laced up for our show.  I looked at Janet as she went over the moves with Gil. She had been different. She didn't want me touching her . She only had sex when I asked and she was normally the sexual one.

She was beginning to become self conscious about her body  because she was gaining weight and couldn't lose it. I had just got done tying my I shoes when I seen her go down to the ground and I rushed to her side.

We rushed her to the hospital. The doctors worked on her in front of us and then rushed her in the back. Gil and I was in a panic. The doctor walked out 40 minutes later.

"Her and the baby is fine." He said. Gil And I looked at eachother. "THE BABY!!!!!?"we yelled