Chapter two

Janet's povI sat outside on the bench as everybody loaded up my van and the kids van

Janet's pov
I sat outside on the bench as everybody loaded up my van and the kids van. "Yo J we got a problem." Gil said. I looked up. "Theirs not enough bunks on the kids bus. Some might have to be with us." He said. I looked at them.

"Denzel and be with us." I spoke. "Why not James?" He asked. "Because he's a married man that continues to flirt with me." I scrunched up my face

"Ight Denny it is." He said. I went Nd got on the bus and went straight for the shower. As I was getting out I realized my towel was in the other room. I slide out the shower and the van moved. "Shit they wasn't gonna tell me we left." I said. As I walked out I bumped into someone.

I looked up and screamed. It was Denzel. "I'm sorrry I forgot you was on here." I said going into the room closing the door. I put on clothes and walked out to see him sitting on the couch looking at me.

"Nice body" he stated while trying not to laugh. I through a pillow at him. "Shut up , where's gil?" I asked. "He said he wanted to watch movies with the other kids I didn't want to crowd ya' know" he said. He got up and went to the tv putting in a game.

"You know how to play 2k?" He asked. "That one basketball game? Yea no." I said. I looked him over looking at his muscles. I bit my lip. My phone rung. I looked at it and it was Wissam.

W-hello my beautiful wife
J-boy I am not yo wife nomore.
W-what you doing
J-minding my business
W-want some ?
J-if you are referring too , I was in the mist of getting some now , leave me alone.

I hung up the phone. Denzel looked and and laughed. "You was in the mist of getting what ma?" He laughed while turning towards the game.

I turned the game off. "Some of you" I said climbing on his lap. He looked at me bucked eyed. "You gonna gimme what I want ?" I asked "what you want?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"This ." I said grabbing his package. "Inside of this." I guided his hand to my core. With a smirk on my face .

"Isn't this a unprofessional?" He asked. Again I rolled my eyes. "I hand out the jobs so I decide what's unprofessional and what's not." I said ripping his shirt.

"My room now." I demanded while standing. He went to my room and I went to the drivers booth. "Turn you radio up." I told them and closed their door.

I went into my back room and Denzel was laying on the bed. "Clothes off." I directed. I went over to my vanity table and out my hair in a ponytail. I took my clothes off and began to slowly climb on the bed.

"Why so tense baby?" I asked him. "Leme help you." I took his shaft which was atleast a good 13 1/2 inches.

I began to deep threat him unhinging my jaw to make sure I took all of him. His eyes went wide and then rolled into the back of his head. He moaned and grabbed the sheets.

His hands tried to on the back of my head but I quickly took them and held them. Now going with no hands . He moaned louder. He began to
Twitch and I moved my hands to his shaft, and he busted in my mouth
And I took it all Swallowing it.

I licked the tip slowly coming up. I got on top of him and played with my entrance with his tip. "Y-you don't want me to return the favor." He asked still in shock.

"No baby I got this , this for you." I said. I slid down on him and we both moaned. I had to give myself
Some time to adjust. I began to grind on him. Making my hips rotate. "Ahh shit." He moan. I bit my lip as I allowed his hands to Travel my body.

I began to ride him very viciously causing us both to moan out loud. He was so deep inside of me it made my whole body quiver and tingle. My stomach began tightening and I knew I was close.

"Fuck Denny." I moaned. He tried to flip us over but I didn't allow that. I put my head in the crock of his neck and rode my orgasm out biting his neck so I wouldn't scream.

He healed into my hips as I continued to slowly grind onto him. And just like that he emptied himself into me as I collapsed.

That was some good sex. I thought. I wrapped the sheet around me and threw his clothes at him. "Your bunk is out there , I suggest u sleep on the bottom Gil moves a lot." I said going into my mini closet. To find clothes for tomorrow's rehearsal before the show.