Chapter five

xoxoshoshanaxoxo  HERE DAMN.

Janet's pov

I woke up to the feel of my legs being pulled apart. I knew that feeling all to
Well. For the past 3 weeks we couldn't keep our hands to our selves. Even if that meant missing some sleep.

He entered me from behind and I
Tried to sit up. "I gotchu baby lay down." He whispered. "Baby I'm tired." I whined. "Go to sleep." He said as he went in and out of me.

"Babyy." I whined. "I'll be quick." He said. I smacked my lips. Nothing about this man was ever quick. He lifted my legs and went deeper.  "Shit" I moaned.

We went another two rounds and was laying down. He got up and went into the sitting area of the bus. I laid there trying to go back to sleep and couldn't.

"Bestieeeeee" I heard my name being called. I shook my head and sat up. "Bitch Get up its 7 pm and we in Atlanta we going out." He said I sat up.

I shook my head and got up to go check in our hotel.  "Um can you cancel room 305 for me?" I asked  the receptionist.  "Unfortunately if
You cancel the day of that's still $304.87." She read off. I shrugged my shoulders. 

I went and handed everybody their keys and they scurried off . I stood in the lobby for a  sec getting details on where we were going and Joey walked me to my room while we were in the elevator my phone went off.

I smiled and told Joey to go to his room that I was a big girl and could walk the rest of the way

I smiled and told Joey to go to his room that I was a big girl and could walk the rest of the way. Before I got to my door I heard someone call my name.

 "Heyy

"Heyy." I said hugging him. "What's up what you bout to get into." He asked. "We finna go down to
That new club that just opened." I said. He shook his head." See you there." He turned and walked away.

I turned shaking my head opening my door to see Denzel in nude standing over his suitcase. "Well well Well what do I owe the pleasure." I asked biting my lip. " I knew this was your damn room." He chuckled and tried to cover himself. "Nothing I haven't seen before." I said laughing.

"Can we take a shower together, no sex tho?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. We went into the bathroom. I stripped and felt hands on me. I looked in the mirror. "Denny I said no sex." I repeated. "We not even in the shower yet." He said bending me over the sink and he began eating me from the back.

I gasped. "We're gonna be late." I moaned he didn't care as he kept going until I came and he licked me clean. He helped me to the now boiling hot water and he washed my body as we kissed wetting both of us from head to toe.

We got out and I got dress and blow dried my hair  good thing this was a sew in. We both met eachother in the living room. We looked great together.

 We looked great together

 "Oh I'm most def fucking you until you can't walk tonight

"Oh I'm most def fucking you until you can't walk tonight." He said. I laughed and we walked out walking to my limo. We got to the club and it was PACKED. We walked into the VIP.

"Y'all asses a hour late with y'all nasty ass we know y'all was fucking." Gil yelled and everyone laughed except Alex who was giving me major side eye. What's her problem? I let go of Denzel's hand and we went our separate ways and I ended up bumping into Jermaine.

"Damn cheeks you look good." He said.  I smiled and thanked him we all started a conversation and I felt Jermaine getting closer and closer to me. He put his hand on my butt and I froze. I was so uncomfortable. I looked at gil and he took my hand.

"We'll be back." He said. "I-I didn't like that." I said stuttering as I felt myself getting nervous and shaking. "Babe it's okay calm down your okay your safe." He explained. I looked over his shoulder to see Denzel staring at me. He was mad. I then saw Alexandra reach and  grope him.

He stood up and pushed her off and went for Jermaine. She went after him and Gil caught the action as I went for her. "Ayo imma need to to back up off my girl." He said to him. His nose flared up. "Your what?" Alex said.

"His girl and if you wanna remain with a Job and Career I suggest you hop off my man." I stated co-signing in him calling me his girl. " or what?" Jermaine challenged. I frowned he was never like that before. "Yea or what?" Alex repeated to me. "Gil hold my shit." I said.

"Chill." Denzel demanded to me. I rolled my eyes. "Shit I'll beat her ass , I ain no icon." Gil said getting in her face. "Y'all stop I don't need this type of press." I said pulling him back.  Before I new it Denzel and Jermaine were fight and Denzel got the best of him. Alex lunged for me and Gil tackled her.

Everything started moving so fast I heard someone yell "Gun!". Shoots rung all over and I felt myself hit the ground and the lights fade away.

Hey guys it's Quanna! I may or be updating for a couple of days maybe even a week. I was diagnosed with Depression today and I'm starting new medication tomorrow with horrible side effects ☹️. I love you guys . Vote 💛