Chapter 4

- Zavier's POV-

I woke up, feeling a furry body below me. I was a bit confused, but when I looked down and saw who it was, everything which happened yesterday came back to me. I suddenly started to feel weird, thinking about how the hell all of this happened. It seemed unnatural. Is it that everyone who commits suicide suddenly get transferred into a new world?

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts When I heard a yawn below me. I looked down and saw that Ian woke up. He looked at me with sleepy eyes, and then his eyes suddenly widened.

He jumped up, throwing me of the bed in the process, which resulted in me hitting the hard floor with my back and head.

"Ow!" I cried out as I felt the impact. It was paining like hell. When I tried to get up, pain suddenly rushed to my back,making me fall down again.

"Aah!" I exclaimed as I fell down, hurting my back even more.

Ian quickly rushed to me and picked me up.

"Are you okay?!" He asked me in a panicking voice.

I grunted when he picked me up, but I responded, "Yeah, I'm good."

"Can you walk?" He asked me, his concerned tone not going down.

"No..." I replied.

He slowly put me down on the bed, and started apologizing to me for throwing me of the bed.

"I'msosorryIdidn'tknowwhatcametomeI'msosorry" He said quickly.

I just put my ha-I mean paw up to his mouth to shush him. "Don't worry, it's fine. I know you didn't mean to hurt me" I assured him.

"But you can't walk right now because of me!" He said back.

"Don't worry. The pain will go away soon enough. Just give me some rest, and I will be able to walk again in no time." I replied.

"Fine..." He said softly in a guilty tone and got up.

"So um... What was it that made you jump up like that?" I asked him.

"Well, I thought that I forced you into having sex with me, so I suddenly jumped up" He replied.

I sighed. "You didn't force me. Sure, you surprised me, but I had fun too. Don't think that way ever again, okay?" I said.

"Okay..." He said, looking down.

"And as for what you did now, I demand compensation" I said, smirking.

He shot up and looked at me, his face showing a grin instead of a guilty expression. "Fine, you deserve it. What do you want?" He asked.

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment. "Do you have something called oreo ice-cream?" I asked him.

"You want oreo ice-cream?" He asked me. I nodded in response.

"Okay, I'll get you the best oreo ice-cream you ever had!" He said. I smiled at him as he said that.

"Let me get ready and I'll go get one right now. You stay there and keep looking pretty, okay?" He said.

I blushed when he called me pretty.

"Okay!" I replied.

I watched him go over to his dresser. I forgot to mention that we both of us were naked, so I was getting a free show. I gave a low snicker as I was staring at him. Ian must have heard that as he turned around to look at me.

"What?" He asked me.

"Oh, nothing, it's just that I'm enjoying the show" I replied, still snickering.

I saw him smirk and made a pose. "You like what you see?" He asked me, with a smug grin.

I nodded in responce. He chuckled. "You'll get more of this sight later. Let me get you some ice-cream first." He said.

"Okay!" I replied.

He smiled back at me and took out some clothes. He proceeded to wear them, as I sighed, looking at the beautiful sight before me slowly dissapearing.

"I'm locking the door and going, Okay? Feel free to eat anything in the fridge if you're hungry!" He told me.

"Okay!" I replied back.

I saw him walk out the bedroom and heard footsteps leading away from the bedroom. Then I heard the front door open and close.

I have the house all to my self now... heh heh...