Chapter 8

Chapter 8

We were sitting in the bedroom, cuddling each other while watching Netflix on his laptop. At least Netflix is the same here, I guess. Though, it is a bit weird watching anthro animals running around instead of humans.

Imagine this: Instead of The Rock, there is a buff panther running around and shooting stuff. How weird would that be?

Finally, the two main characters, a dalmation and tiger, kissed. Yup, they were both guys. No, I didn't suggest to watch a gay romance movie, it was Ian.

"Alright, that's enough movies for today." I said,

"I agree. I want to do something instead of watching movies all day." Ian replied.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked him.

"Maybe eat a certain little foxxo~?" He said, grinning down at me.

My cheeks lit ablaze and I slapped his arm. "You stop that!"

"No~" He replied, still smiling.

"Stop that or you will regret it." I said a monotone voice.

"Oh really? I think you would be the one who would regret trying to take revenge on me~" Came his snarky reply, again.

Just when I was about to get up and launch at him, both his arms shot out and held my arms to my sides. He climbed up on top of me, our muzzles very close to each other.

"You should know by now, Zavie. I am the top here for a reason!" He laughed, and started to tickle me, which started to make me laugh.

"Oh my fucking god, stop it!" I breathed out between my laughs. After a few more moments of tickling, he let me catch my breath.

"You... are an ass... I hope you know that..." I said in between pants.

"Your ass is the one I'm going after, Zavie~"

"Fuck you."

"I think it would be me doing that."

"God, why do I tolerate this?!"

"Because you looove me!"

"I guess you're right. Goofy wolf." I pet his head.

After our little playtime, we got dressed up. I forgot to mention that we were in our boxers when we were watching the movie.

"So.. what now?" I asked him.

"Let's roam around. I think it would be better for you to know at least the neighbourhood here, wouldn't it?" He suggested. I agreed, that did seem logical. I mean, what if I was running from a serial killer, and I didn't know where the house was?

I know I know, it's probably improbable. But you can never tell.

We got ready and set out of the house. Ian suggested that we go to the park first, when I asked why he just replied that it was for no reason. He said that it was just for fun. For some reason, I didn't believe him. However, I went along with it, as I was curious.

As we were walking, I looked up at Ian, and smiled. I can't believe how lucky I got here.I had a handsome, kind and cute wolf as my boyfriend, and he treats me like he has known me forever!

When we reached the park, Ian dragged me over to three people who were sitting on the benches. One was a tigress, the second was a cat and the third was a red panda.

"Yo guys! Here's my boyfriend!" Ian greeted them, making me blush. The three of them looked up, and their faces lit up like a child who got an awesome present for christmas.

They jumped up and started looking at me with intense eyes.

"He's so cute!"

"Aww look he's blushing!"

"He's out of your league Ian! You are so lucky that he is your boyfriend!"

"Stop guys, you're making him nervous." Ian said, chuckling. "Also, Corey, shut your ass up."

They seemed to listen to calm down, the red panda whose name seemed to be Corey, gave Ian the middle finger.

"Hi! I'm Hailey," The tigress said.

"I'm Jayden," The cat piped.

"And I'm Corey! What's your name?" The red panda finished.

"Oh uh, I'm Zavier. Nice to meet you..." I said, rubbing my arm.

"Zavier? Holy shit, even his na-" Hailey was cut off by Ian clamping her mouth. Ian leaned in and whispered something into her ear. She nodded, then muttering something to Ian when he left her.

"What was that about?" I asked, curious.

"Nothing, Sheela was about to make a joke, but I stopped her because I didn't want you to suffer because of her puns." Ian said a little too quickly.

"Okay..." I replied.

"Forget about that, let's welcome the newest addition to the group!" Corey exclaimed.

"1," Jayden started.

"2," Hailey said.

"3!" Ian finished.

"Welcome to the group!" They exclaimed together, lunging at me while attracting some attention to us.

"Whoa!" I said, startled. I was immediately surrounded by a circle of hugs. Maybe it was just me, or do I remember something like this happening...?

They let go of me and dragged me out of the park, and started showing me around. I'm not gonna lie, hanging out with them was pretty fun. I found out that Hailey was a "pun-master" and loves puns, Corey loves photography and loved roaming around, usually drifting off from the group, Ian was kind of like the trickster and that Jayden was kind of like the mother hen for all of them.

I laughed at the stories Jayden told about how he had to manage these three. We went to different shops for window shopping, we went to the nearby mall to play games, and we finally stopped at the cafe to eat some snacks.

Ian had to pay for me though, since I had no money with me, which made me embarrassed. He assured me that it was fine, that he likes spending money on me and that he had more than enough money to do it.

In the end, it was tons of fun. We said goodbye to each other and set off home, me and Ian together again.

"So, you liked my little surprise?" Ian asked me, smiling.

"I loved it!" I replied, smiling back at him like a giddy kid.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, and I leaned into it. I was so happy right now. However, one question was lingering inside my head...

Why do I feel like I've known all of them forever?