TALLY HO!

The squadron got organized after about 5 minutes of flying, A squadron got in formation followed by B squadron about 700 ft below, B squadron would attack the bombers while A squadron would deal with the fighter escorts.

After about 20 minutes of flying, squadron commander Duesburry spotted the enemy,

Ryo- TALLY HO bombers at 3:00 low, B squadron tear them up,
Bushido, B squadron commander- WITH PLEASURE!

B squadron broke away and tore into the b-25 Mitchell bombers with incredible ferocity, the 20 mm Hispanos blazing away, unleashing the fury of high explosive, 7 B-25's knocked out and sent flying home (we ain't killing anyone here, once a plane is hit it trails fake white smoke signalling that it is "shot down" and is flying home) in the first pass and no return fire was given, A squadron began to engage the P51 escorts close by, and they were having a blast, starting at an advantage, they easily outturned the more sluggish and heavier mustangs and knocked all of them out in less then 2 minutes. Within 5 minutes the whole attack was sent home.

Ryo- right! Well done chaps, back to Blighty for lunch?

Sharpie- not us, we are still on shift for another  30 minutes

Ryo- sharpie come on in, they won't be flying out for a while, besides we have radar with a 75 mile range

Sharpie- if you insist

On the flight home:

Clementine: these guys don't seem too hard.

Sharpie: I know it's weird, I was expecting much more resistance

Ryo: DONT say anything like that, cause the next thing you know shits gonna get a hell of a lot harder.

Sharpie: Touché