Mikeys story

After hearing about Ryo's loss. Mikey pull him aside to tell him his story

It was 2017 3 years ago, St. G was in an air only match against bell wall, Mikey was flying a spitfire Mk IX when he was jumped by a yak 3.
This was Mikey's baby, named "daddy's lil angel" Mikey threw his spitfire around the sky as hard as he could, much like Ryo did, he knew that if he could drain the yak's ammunition he could survive as it didn't carry a whole lot. The whole fight lasted 7 minutes, which is much longer than a normal dogfight, constant high G maneuvers kept Mikey alive but he was tiring fast. Eventually, he was knocked out but the yak didn't notice and kept firing. Eventually his left wing was blown off sending his spitfire into a tumbling spiral, Mikey was barely able to jump in time.

Mikey didn't fly for nearly 6 months afterwards

Ryo: w-wow, I never knew one of your first matches was so traumatic, and yet here you are still flying today.

Mikey: yeah I know, I thought I was gonna quit back then but I'm glad I didn't.

Anyway, come with me, I want to show you something

Mikey led Ryo to the far hangar, all the lights were off, and in the far corner there was a special aircraft. Mikey turned on the lights and Ryo couldn't believe what he saw

Ryo:I-I-is that a

Mikey: spitfire Mk 22, she's all yours

Ryo: really? You're serious?

Mikey: yes I'm serious, I'll have her dragged out and prepped for service.

Ryo: you have no idea what this means to me.

Mikey: actually I think I do. I wouldn't have given it to you if I didn't.