Flying blind

TIMESTAMP 0630 off the coast of Norway in the Norwegian Sea,  40 Nautical miles away from the St. G carrier.

Ryo starts to transmit to the carrier. Sharp and bushido pick up

Ryo- Im about 40 nautical miles away, there is a 109 escorting me, it is friendly and not hostile, make sure the guns stay silent. 

Sharpie- will do

The carrier was in sight and they landed, guns remained silent as expected. Upon landing all of the crew had questions, fritz was sent to an interrogation room although he refused to speak to anyone except Ryo.

Fritz Goebbels was a German solider at one point, and had crossed paths with Maho before, when they came knocking at his home and attempted to get their hands on his mint condition 109's which were family heirlooms and also attempted to buy his hangar and airfield.  Fritz had his hands on an MG42 and whenever Maho and her guard rolled up, all he had to do was grab it and walk over to the PaK38 AT gun that was situated in the nearby woods, with a perfect overwatch position over the entire field. Needless to say, Fritz and Maho had a very sour relationship.

With the next match right around the corner a storm started to brew, there would be limited air support from 102 for this one, and kuro had packed a special surprise for 102 in particular.

MATCH DAY Timestamp 0700 over the match grounds

It was complete cloud cover and pouring rain.
Ryo: damn you can't see shit out here
Sharpie: yeah but neither can they
Ryo: something feels off, prepare for bullshit
Sharpie: roger

A squadron approached the storm clouds covering the match grounds with b squadron on the deck at ceiling level of 300ft

Kuromorimine had 3 radio jamming balloons deployed over the match grounds and set to known 102 frequencies

Ryo- Alr- B squa- G- get th-

No one could reliably talk to anyone with the amount of interference being thrown up, not even Darjeeling or Julia on the ground could reach them.

Suddenly OUT OF NOWHERE a flight of 20 109's jumped A squadron.

Fritz who was sitting in the hangar having been released from custody was listening in on the match radio, he was horrified by what he heard.

Fritz knew what would happen next, without proper radio communications 102 and st G's air forces couldn't support the ground units, kuro would capitalize on this and surround and destroy them.

Fritz ran to his 109 and took off, flew toward the battleground and prayed he wouldn't be too late.

On the ground, the situation was turning bleak, slowly but surely kuromorimine was surrounding the combined maple- St. G forces and unless they got air support soon, they would be goners.

A squadron was also struggling, disoriented and cut off from each other they started dropping like flies. Ryo was watching a defeat develop right before his very eyes.

One of the B squadron pilots, Jeremy "memelord" Andreadis had spotted the 3 Jammer balloons and breaking orders to stay in formation, opened the throttle right up to the firewall and dove in, strafing each one knocking all but one out until a surprise 109 came in and took him out. Fritz was flying in as fast as he could. Maple-St. G was nearly dead and he needed to destroy that third balloon fast. Pushing his 109 into a steep power dive he got a shot and pumped several 30 mm rounds through it before climbing away to the left to help A squadron survive, Maho saw fritz and was pissed, she recognized that 109 because it had actual Luftwaffe markings and not kuromorimine ones.  With all 3 balloons down Darjeeling frantically called bushido and B squadron.

Darj- B SQUADRON THIS IS AN EMERGENCY NEED IMMEDIATE AIR SUPPORT ON OUR POSITION, IF YOU FAIL ITS OVER!

Bushido was shocked by the call as he had no idea the situation on the ground was so bleak. 

Bushido- you heard her! GO GO GO.

Popping out of the clouds, B squadron dove in cannons blazing, rockets flying and bombs falling, kuro's impressive tank forces were all but obliterated, Maho's tiger took a 1,000 pound bomb right to the engine deck, courtesy of bushido. 

Maho- FRIIIIITZ GOOEEEBEELLLS!!!!

Her scream could be heard a mile away.  Maho was fuming, she had never been more mad in her life.

Maho- I HAD IT, I FUCKING HAD IT RIGHT THERE, 102 WAS NEARLY TOAST, ST .G AND MAPLE ON THE GROUND WERE SURROUNDED AND FROM OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE FRITZ GOEBBELS RUINS EVERYTHING. ARGH!!

Maple-St. G 2 kuromorimine 0