Chapter Three~

((Agent P.O.V))

"Agent Novak what a suprise ?" A blonde man came up to the small table Castiel had himself in.
Castiel couldn't help but roll his eyes in a playful way, "Oh, Ash. If I had a dollar for every time someone said it was a suprise to see me I'd never have to work again, and you know you can call me Castiel."

The man chuckled and threw the rag he held in his hands over his shoulder. His name was Ash, a worker at the bar Ellen Harvelle owned. He'd been working here for years and even lived here as well.

"Can't I just act professional?" Now this made Castiel laugh,"Oh my bad. You're very professional."

Ash smiled and asked,"What you in here for? Who's gonna catch all those bad guys you're in here?"

"Actually I came to see Ellen. Is she workijf here tonight? I'd appreciate it if I could see her. I need to sort some stuff out with her."

"Interesting... But no she ain't in here right now. You actually missed her by thirty minutes. She went home in rush."

Castiel pursed his lips feeling a bit confused and now overwhelmed. "Why'd she leave in a rush?"

"She wanted to plan something out for Saturday apparently. Something about a dinner?"

This made Castiel groan. So Bobby was serrious about it? Ellen really wanted to play cupid then?

"Something wrong?" Ash asked.

Castiel shook his head,"Not at all, but I would love a beer right now."

Ash again smiled and left to retreive that beer.

Castiel's eyes settled on the window beside him. It was pitch black outside, accept for a few dim areas here and there. The bar was quiet today, buzzing with little to no people.

Castiel almost thought of this as a bad idea, his stomach coiling in regret.
Then his eyes caught on something, or someone.
The person neared the entrance of the bar and seemed to hesitate about comining in. Castiel was sure it was a man.
This man did decide to come in eventually and Castiel was surprised to see how good looking he was... Especially in that flannel shirt.

From a far, Castiel couldn't get all the details, but he got the fact his hair was a nice almond brown and his ass fit perfectly in the jeans he was wearing.

Apparently the man felt Castiel's eyes because his head turned to meet his eyes and Castiel's breath caught in his throat.

The man smiled and if Castiel's eyes weren't lying he'd say the man winked at him.

"Here you go." Ash placed the beer down infront of Castiel and like everyone else in his life, Ash scared the shit out of him.

"Jesus fuck. Where did you come from?!" Castiel's voice came out shakier than usual and when he glanced at the man he seemed to be holding back a laugh.

"I was.. Here? Ooo who are you looking at??" ash followed Castiel's eyes to the flannel guy and his smile was off faster than anything Castiel had seen before.

"What? What is it?" Castiel asked almost worried.

"Dean? Are you looking at Dean?"

A feeling grew in Castiel's stomach, "Dean? Is that his name? You know him??"

Ash gave him a doubt full look, "Everyone knows Dean. He's a good person, but drama follows him everywhere."

"What? Ash stop acting like it's highschool. What do you mean Drama?"