Chapter Sixteen-

"Why do you keep looking towards the corner of the room?"

Castiel moved his eyes to look at Bobby who was giving him a questioning look.

The man shrugged. It was hard to explain that the king of hell was currently eating a pie in the corner of the room, an innocent smile settled on his lips.

It was a full pie that Dean finished in under ten minutes and Castiel wasn't sure if he should be disgusted or intrigued.

"Alright. Well the victim was identified about an hour ago."
This caused all sorts of neck snapping in Kevin's direction.

Charlie beat everyone to it, "Okay. Kevin. We've been sitting at this table for literally half an hour and you barely decide to mention this? Are you fucking ok there?"

Dean sighed in his corner. "You see Cas, this is what I mean. Humans are so slow. I could have told you who it was."

"Well speak then." Bobby urged.

"Erika White."

Dean and Kevin both said at the same time.

"And... what about Erika white?"

"She was a highschool tutor that had affair with some of the kids she tutored. She kinda had a reputation and I think her parents kicked her out because they found out about her being a prostitute or something like that. She was currently not in a relationship and lived with her college roommate, Maria Martinez."

Dean answered fluently like if he had just been asked about his favorite type of pie, which was Cherry.

Of course nobody, but Castiel heard.

"I know of course. She's in hell right now actually."

Dean shrugged, his eyes not on Castiel. If not more on the brunette, Hannah.

"There's actually a lot about her." Charlie typed into her laptop.

"She was caught for prostitution, kicked out of her home when she was 17 and she lived with her roommate who was also her best friend, Maria Martinez. The vic was also a tutor who had affairs with the kids she taught. She's not the most pleasant."

"Sounds to me like she deserved what she got then." Hannah sneered. It caught the attention of everyone.

"That's kind of harsh, don't you think, Hannah?" Bobby raised an eyebrow, but the brunette shrugged.
"I mean she was basically a slut. She slept with her kids. Cain, did a great job with this one."

Castiel's eyes flashed to the demon in the corner, but Dean was gone by then.

"Alright, Hannah. I think that's enough. Thank you." Bobby waved her off.

Hannah moved back into her chair, "Okay. Whatever. I'm not feeling well. I'm going home. Call me if anything happens."

Hannah took her things and walked out without as much as a goodbye.

"Well she's got an attitude." Kevin added in what everyone was definitely thinking.

"I've got to agree with her though. It is pretty late now."

Charlie shrugged. It was 8:30pm.

"Yeah. You're right, but did she have to leave like that?"

Castiel rolled his eyes. "I think she's right. I mean we got our next clue. Maria. Call it a day."

Everyone agreed and Castiel was out the door soon enough.

He got in his car and began the engine. Something in his gut bothered him.