Chapter Eight~

(Murder P.O.V)

It's much more simple than most people think... Or maybe its because he wasn't like everyone else..

Of course it wasn't always like this. At some point he was.... What you call a human. He had feelings and a good personality. He was all about the Free will.

Then it was dropped. All of his goals were left for the person he cared the most. You see, he had one purpose. His purpose was to take care of the boy who became more important than anything else he'd ever been through. His purpose was to keep the boy breathing longer than him.

Then... Then he lost the boy. It was a man who had come in the dark, with a single blade he had taken away the life of this boy, the purpose was gone.

And he was angry.

"Come on you Sonuvabitches! I'M HERE TO MAKE A TRADE!"
He bellowed those words out of his mouth without hesitation and a black mist appeared, followed by a woman who seemed to appear from nothing. Her eyes were a bright red and a smirk was carved into her features.

"Oh is this interesting... A Winchester.."
Her voice almost shook with laughter and he held back the urge to stab this Demon with the demon blade tucked nicely between his jeans.

"You know why I'm here, bitch. I want Sam. Now give him back."

She let the laugh rip through the empty air.

"Oh you know that's not how this works, sugar. Make us an offer."

He tightened his jaw and silently wished his purpose a goodbye.

"Trade me for him."

Her eyes seemed to light up with a burning fire.

"I'll give you a year."

"Deal."

Sealed with a kiss. Sam was back. Healed and in shape.

He did what he did and paid a year later as promised.

Now he suffered with the fact he wasn't human. Those feelings he had were gone. The boy was gone. His purpose was nothing. Revenge. Is what it turned into.

Life is a game.

You play and wait for the outcome.
So he played. He gambled with the lives of the innocent and fed on their fear.

It's a simple game.
Make a deal
grant the wish
Take their soul and add a twist.

Benny was.. A human in love, so those detectives who say they're so smart.. They really aren't. He infact really did have his own pattern to the sick game.
Benny dealed with the twisted demon. He gambled love and it was granted, for pretty little Lisa to fall in love and promised a good ten years of happiness.
Yet he lied, the demon lied. It was in fact only meer days. A week at most before he took Lisa for some fun. He was smart about it and sent the tape from Benny's property. Something he knew the pretty blue-eyed agent would fall for.

Yet when he heard Benny was put into Interrogation and the man actually answered all the questions. He knew blue eyes was smarter than he assumed.

He became angry.. yet aroused.
Nobody plays with his toys, not even the agent with the good looks, but he did look quite good when attempting to lead the crowd.
Yet.. Something the demon never understood was timing. Humans seemed to have horrible timing if he was honest.
There was an incident In the process of dragging Benny's soul to hell. The cleaning lady decided to walk in and she was held to the spot. Fear and disgust coursed her system. This was about to become fun wasn't it? She didn't get to see the demon, he had used his dark magic to become an invisible entity to the human eyes. He watched her from the dark, but became enraged when she had the audacity to try and call for help.