Chapter Thirteen

"Dammit, answer me Bobby." Castiel groaned, pacing around the room for another minute.

It was now 7:30am and he'd been trying to contact Bobby for an hour.

"I wouldn't worry too much. They'll figure it out eventually."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'VE GOT A KILLER'S VOICE IN MY HEAD WHO'S THE KING OF HELL?? OH AND I KNOW WHO HE IS, BUT I REALLY DON'T AND THEY DON'T ANSWER ME AND Just-"
Castiel stopped mid walk and slid down to the floor. Sitting in the middle of the living room. He breathed.

"Sounds like you've got a shitty life there."

Castiel let out a growl, as the call went to voicemail.
He threw the phone away from him. "Yeah. Is it that obvious? How are you so calm about everything?"

"Because you're all just playing my game."

"Elaborate."

"This- Everything. It's all me. This is my game and you're all just little pieces I use to play it."

"Hm.ok. I don't care."

"You have an appointment with the doctor in an hour. I would get in the shower and head out."

Castiel sighed. He was right. The demon was right.

He stood up and quickly got in the shower.

He still had no car, neither did he know who did it.

He was ready by 8:10. His appointment at 8:30. It was nothing fancy, not at all. Just a T-shirt and some jeans.

"You've got a nice ass Mr. Agent sir."

"Yeah, I would say the same thing, but Sadly I don't know who you are, of course, you could always tell me."

"Don't act too smart on me."

"Hm. Well i feel uncomfortable that you tell me I have a nice ass, but yet you can't tell me who you are."

"Time. It's all on time."

"Yeah yeah."

There was a ring of Cas's phone and he ran to get it, not checking who it was, he answered it..

"Hello?! Bobby??" He took in breathes, pain beginning to fill his inards.

There was a laugh.
"No, not Bobby, sorry it wasn't him. Im sure you've got important news to tell him."

Castiel's heart seemed to ache slightly at the voice. It calmed him. He could listen to this man speak for years.

"Hello, Dean. How are you?"
Castiel found himself smiling. He sat, Ginger crawling onto his lap.

"Mmm. I could ask you the same thing."

"I'm fine. Wounds are healing. I have an appointment today, in ten minutes actually, no ride."

"Ah perfect. I could take you."

"What? No you don't hav-"

"Too bad. I'll be there in two minutes. Plus I miss your face."

The line went dead and Castiel could feel his face heating up.

The voice had seemed to disappear, which was literally the worst timing considering he had nobody to annoy him now.

There was a knock at the door, exactly two minutes like he had said. It felt like years though.

Castiel took his things and quickly opened the door, Dean stood with a small grin on his face.