Chapter Four~

((Agent P.O.V))

"What the hell happened to you?"
Bobby walked into Castiel's office like he owned the place.

Castiel threw down the paper with Lisa's face on it and it landed on the table, "Nothing important."

Castiel agreed with Bobby though. Considering how he had last seen himself this morning, it wasn't a pretty sight to begin with...
But it was his fault. He was being stupid.

Bobby raised an eyebrow. "Well if its got you looking like that. It's somewhat important."

"Not really, Bobby. I've got to get this case now, so if you haven't got anything on it, you can leave."

Castiel turned away from the older man and turned back to the picture.

"You're staring at her like she's gonna speak. It's only a picture."

"Well tell me. Have you got anything on this man??!"
Castiel grit his teeth in anger and Bobby was obviously taken aback by the sudden snap.

"I'll be damned if you speak to me like that
Again. And yes I do. Kevin traced back where the package came from. It was mailed from a- and this is intresting, a warehouse atleast ten miles from here. Apparently someone by the name... Benny owns it."

Castiel felt sudden regret, but there wasn't time to feel bad.

"Benny? Benny what?"

"Lafitte. I think."

"Benny Lafitte? Find him then. I'd like to speak with the man."

Castiel nodded, more to himself, but he was relieved. Maybe a bit of hope was finally coming into play. Please. He quietly hoped.
-

"Hello, Mr.Lafitte."

Castiel slid a cup of water over to the guy across the table from him.

"What am I here for?"

Castiel raised an eyebrow. "The better question is, why did you run from the cops when they knocked on your door. I believe the situation was that you tried escaping through the back window,but you got stuck instead?"

Castiel leaned forward. Already knowing this guy wasn't going to speak.

"Why am I here!" Benny repeated almost in panic and Castiel shook his head.

"Benny, if you answered the question this could be over. You could walk, or we could just keep you. Now I suggest you stop resisting."

Castiel took out a picture. Lisa's. The one he'd been staring at all morning.

"Do you know this girl?"

Benny glanced down at the photo and his eyes blew wide before he settled back to an emotionless face..

"I don't know her."

"Really, Benny? Well she's Dead."

Benny looked back up at Castiel.

"Dead? That's-"

"Benny. You're lying. And I suggest you speak. We found a tape of someone cutting her piece by piece. And it was sent from a warehouse you own? What's that about?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Castiel stood up and crossed his arms. He began to pace.

"Why was a tape of her dying anywhere near your property if you don't know who she is?"

"I want my lawyer."