Chapter Six~

"We are sorry to bother you guys, but you needed to be here." Hannah and Charlie were both standing on the front lawn waiting for Castiel and the others.

Already there was the yellow caution tape and police cars along with an ambulance outside. The road had been cleared off for some privacy as well.

"So what happened?"
Castiel pulled Charlie with him while Hannah stayed with Bobby and Kevin.

Charlie passed some gloves to Castiel and he took off his suit jacket before handing it off to some random officer nearby.

"Benny has a house cleaner that comes around three times a week. She even has her own key and all that. Apparently today was one of the days she comes by and we asked her a few questions. In her words, as soon as she walked into the door she saw.."
Charlie stopped at the open front door that had a few people in and out.
Some had cameras in their hands and inside you could hear the snapping of those same cameras.

Castiel himself had to refrain from bringing up his lunch from that day. The sight was terrifying.

There was not a single thing in this house that didn't have blood on it.

There were pieces, literal fucking pieces of skin and bones casually laying around the living room.

"What the fuck."

Castiel obviously not giving a shit about any of his cursing right now doesn't even know where to look.

"This isn't even the weird part. Come."
Charlie cautiously walks around the drying blood and puddles of red liquid, they enter a dark room and she flicks on the light.

The first thing Castiel sees in the room are the big words infront of him.

In dry blood it says;
"This one's for you, Agent."

Castiel is taken aback. Is this really directed at him?
"I think our killer has a crush." Charlie states and Castiel shakes his head.

"No way. I mean. He knows nothing about me. This doesn't make sense."
Castiel pinches the bridge of his nose that refrains from doing something he might regret.

"You know what's weirder?"

This catches his curiosity and he looks up at the redhead.

She holds a plastic bag infront of him and inside this bag is a voice recorder, "And you won't guess where it was? Under the words."
She points at the floor under the bloody writing.

Castiel is struck to the core. Something in him is just disgusted.

"What time was the call?"

"About 10 minutes before we Called you, sir."

Castiel doesn't understand. What the fuck he's missing? What is it!?

"I want to know when this happened. Then call me, Charlie."
Castiel gives her one of those once overlooks  that means business and he doesn't care when the call comes. He's got to think about it.

"Yes, sir. And here. You might want to listen to the recording. Nobody else has." Charlie hands over the bag and with that Castiel is out the door.

"Where are you going?" Bobby asks and his eyes move to the bag.

"I need to listen to this. You need to look at the house. You've got no idea what's in there Bobby."

Castiel finds the officer holding his suit jacket and takes it back.
-
Castiel sits at his desk with the plastic bag unopened. Something in him wasn't letting him open it. If this was for him. What could it be?