Chapter Nine~

It didn't make sense. They'd only been talking for about an hour and- How does this happen in just an hour??

Castiel's car was recked. It was a pure and utter disaster.

"Oh my-"

Castiel Carefully walked around what used to be his car, the devastation and anger was written all over his face.

Dean examined it from where he was standing. He didn't want to get in the way of this angry man.

"Yikes.."

"Yikes?!" Castiel shot Dean a glance, warning him to just shut up. "Yikes doesn't even begin to EXPLAIN THIS! LOOK AT IT!"

Dean was looking..

"ALL MY WINDOWS ARE SHATTERED, AND MY LIGHTS. MY LIGHTS TOO, TIRES ARE SLASHED-I"

Castiel couldn't even believe his own fucking eyes. He placed a hand over his mouth in shock.

"Oh- OH AND LOOK THEY KEYED MY FUCKING CAR ASWELL!"
He laughed through his teeth. Seeing him like this was unbelievable. Dean didn't imagine him to be this...intimidating.

"Look, Cas, just calm down. Then you'll be able to think clearer."Dean suggested, but Castiel was definitely not going to understand.

"CALM DOWN. CALM DOWN!? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Castiel walked back to Dean, his face Fuming.

"I'D BE DEAD BEFORE I EVER CAL-"

Dean sighed. If its anything he learned, itd that blowing up and being angry never got anywhere. He did what felt right.

He pulled Castiel in and shut him up with a Kiss. He wondered:

How would angry Castiel be in bed?
Ok.. Not the right time for that.

Castiel did seem to relax into the kiss though. Dean ran one of his hands through Cas's his hair, taking ahold of the small hairs on the back of his neck and pulling him away.

"Better?"

"Did- Did you just- wait- did-what?" Castiel had to take a moment. Just to make sure this man in front of him had cut him off mid-sentence with a kiss. A fucking smooch. He was deeply offended.

In reality though, Castiel's heart was hammering away, he wasn't sure if it was because of what Dean did or his boiling anger. Maybe both. Who the fuck knows.

"Cas let me take you back to your place and then we can figure this out."

"What about my car?!"
The man with a beautiful blue eyes gave a little pout which Dean found every cute.

"I'll call up one of my friends. They'll take it to the shop."
Dean moved closer to the car, inspecting it just a little harder. That's when he noticed the brick in the backseat. Glass shards all over it.

It must have come in from the windshield, he thought.

"What? I don't need your he-"

There was the ringing of a cell and it was coming from somewhere on Castiel..
He quickly took it out of his back pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" He tried not to sound as angry as he really was.

"Yes, can we speak to a Castiel Novak?"
It was a female voice. A familiar one.

"Yes. This is him. How can I help you?"

"Well. Meg Masters has woken up and you did say you were working with the FBI. She gave consent to a few questions."

Bingo. Yes. This was his chance.

"Thank you. I'll be there in about thirty minutes."

"Alright. Goodbye Mr. Novak."