Chapter Eleven

((This chapter is for M3NtALlyUnStAbL3 because she's amazing (っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌))
-
-

"There's my car. "
Charlie had called Hannah immediately after talking to Castiel.

After Hannah, she went on to dial Bobby and Kevin.

Hannah parked the car right behind Charlie's and the red head jumped out, making a run for the front door.

"Charlie! Bobby told us to wait for them. It could be dangerous!"

Charlie Rolled her eyes at the Brunette.
"Yeah? And Cassie could Be in Danger. HE COULD BE DEAD! It took us about twenty minutes just to arrive."

The brunette was definitely hesitating.

"Okay, fine. You stay out here and wait for Bobby. I'm going inside."

Charlie tried the door, but frowned when it didn't open.

"Locked?" Hannah asked, almost teasing.

"Yeah, whatever. I don't need it open."

She used her elbow to smash the small window on the door. Her hand made it's way inside, unlocking it and finally the door pushed inwarldy with a small sigh.

"I'm too smart for this." She grinned up at the brunette.

"Yeah yeah. Hurry then."

"Hannah. If you helped instead of complaing. This could be much easier." The redhead motioned inside with her flashlight.

"Okay, fine. But if we get into trouble. It's your head, Bradbury. "

"Yeah, ok. I'll check upstairs. You watch down here."

Charlie parted up the steps with her flashlight and gun.

"Castiel?! Are you here?" She tried the doors and found the girls in the second room.

"Carla and Madison right? I'm Castiel's partner. Are you two alright?"
Charlie smiled at the two girls.

"We heard some yelling." Carla asked, her eyes red from probably crying.

"Don't worry about it. We're going to get you out now, okay?"
Charlie motioned for the girls to follow and they did.

"Hannah's downstairs. She'll keep you guys safe for now." The girls nodded, walking out of sight.

Charlie continued her way down to the next door, finding nothing, but a plain bed.

The last door was open, and please, Castiel better be ok.

Charlie made a quick appearance in the room, shining her light and finding red words on the far wall and Castiel laying on the ground.

She flipped the switch, catching a quick glance of the words.

"Thanks for the present."

She grit her teeth in order to stay calm.

She put away her things and turned to her boss, disappointed not to have found the killer, she quickly rushed to his aid.

"HANNAH!! GET UP HERE." Charlie screamed loud enough for the brunette to hear.

She checked for a pulse, thankfully it was there.
"Shit, Castiel. I told you to wait." She sighed angrily. Castiel's face was pale, bruised and his right eye swollen. His bottom lip was cut and his body almost seemed lifeless. It was truly a concerning sight.