Brutality

It had been a couple of days since the night Lena had opened up about her past. In those days, her bond with Frank had gotten stronger and she finally had someone she could trust.

Lena was in the Homeland Security office with David as he waited for his wife to see that he was still alive. 

She tapped her foot nervously then stood up, "I'll be back soon." Lena had turned away from David and started walking out the door.

"Wait. Where are you going?" David asked.

Lena sighed, "I'll be back soon David." She didn't want to give him a straight answer because where she was going might serve as a threat to her life.

Once Lena got to the abandoned building that she, David, and Frank had stayed for the past year she went in through the main floor, just in case anyone was in the basement.

She walked down the stairs quietly and leaned down to see that a woman was at the computers. Lena watched as the woman put in a password but each password was incorrect.

Lena snuck down the stairs and walked to the cot, which was luckily behind the woman. Lena quietly shifted through her bags. Once she found it, she grabbed onto it and pulled it out. 

It was her pistol. The one that she had shot at David with, and the one she often grabbed to make a statement or to prove that she was valuable.

"What do you think you're doing?" A male voice with a light Boston accent had filled the silence.

Lena had whipped around and aimed her gun at him. She slightly cocked her head as she studied the features, "Billy?" She aimed the gun at the ground as he too started to study her features.

"Lena?" He questioned.

Lena smiled and took a step closer, "Damn," She gave a single chuckle, "It's been forever."

"Yea! It has." Billy had given Lena a hug. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Her smile had faded and turned into a troubled look, "Just had to get something from my bag." She took a step back as Billy's joy turned into realization.

"Your working with Frank Castle aren't you?" His jaw clenched and his eyes twitched in anger.

Lena shot him a smile then once again aimed her gun at him. No one spoke they just stared each other down.

"Basement, near computers. There's an associate of Frank Castle." Billy spoke into a microphone that was pinned to his shirt. Lena shot at Billy's feet then he spoke again. "Hostile."

Before Lena could pull the trigger again someone had grabbed her from behind and held her still. Billy had picked up her gun and playfully tossed it around. 

"Nice thing ain't she?" He then looked at Lena and hit her on the head causing her to lose consciousness. "Nighty night... sleep tight."

~

Lena had woken up strapped to a chair she looked around and saw Frank in a chair next to her. His face already had bruising. 

Billy stood up from a chair and walked over to Frank. "That password on the computer. What is it?"

Frank chuckled, "It needs an ocular scan." Billy shrugged his shoulders. He then walked over to Lena and grabbed her jaw. "Don't touch her Russo!" Frank barked from his spot.

This only made Billy grin, "Do you know the password?" He asked Lena.

She too chuckled, "Needs an ocular scan."

A man walked in from around the corner, one eye was clouded and the surrounding skin wasn't smooth like the rest of his face.

Billy straightened his posture then looked at the man, "I can't get the password out of them Rawlins."

Rawlins sighed, "Means you didn't try hard enough." He put on two black gloves and walked over to Frank.

"You need those to prove your point?" Frank asked with a laugh.

Rawlins only nodded before he started punching Frank in the face. It was easy to tell that the gloves were a modern version of brass knuckles.

"No... Stop." Lena murmured as she watched Frank stare at Rawlins as he was being repeatedly punched. "Stop!" This time it was a yell. It was loud enough to make Billy walk over to her and grab her jaw once again.

"Ok... ok." Frank mumbled, "I'll give it to you." His face was now covered in blood and even though it was a familiar sight for Lena she had still worried for him. 

Lena watched as Frank was moved to the computer, he glanced at her then he leaned forward so that his eye could get scanned.

Before anyone could understand what was happening Frank had stabbed Rawlins in the chest and started to bite the base of his head.

Once Rawlins gained control once again he moved Frank back to his spot. 

He shook his head at Frank, "Should've behaved Frank, your not the only one who will be suffering." 

Frank looked at Lena then back at Rawlins, "No, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Frank grunted.

"Take her shirt off." Rawlins said, making sure he power he had could be heard in his voice. 

Two men went over to Lena and started to cut her grey t-shirt off. Her breathing increased and tears started to form in her eyes. But she was determined not to let her weaknesses show.

Rawlins looked at Lena, who was now in her bra. Her scars from her uncle were uncovered and in the open. He then looked at Frank, "Tough one isn't she?" Rawlins grinned and walked up to her.

He slid his finger under her nude bra strap as her breathing increased, "Nude is such a boring color." He said then smiled. 

Franks grunts got louder the longer Rawlins played with Lena's strap. Rawlins looked back at Frank and gave a smile. He then pushed the strap off her shoulder and started to run his finger over her shoulder.

A tear had escaped Lena's thick wall of strength. Frank was now screaming at Rawlins.

Rawlins turned around and went to Frank and continued punching him until he was on Death's doorstep. Rawlins had gotten bored and decided to give Frank some adrenaline.

Ince Frank attention was once again focused, Rawlins had walked back over to Lena and held the knife in his hand. "Now what are these scars, shall we reopen them?" He asked then dragged the knife over an existing scar.

At first, Lena stayed strong but she slowly started to scream in pain. Frank's grunts were weaker but they were still being heard in the background.

Lena's vision started to blur as Rawlins had continued to cut open each of her scars. She saw a figure go behind Frank. It had looked like the figure cut Frank's zip ties, but the person had gone back to where it stood and watched.

She let her eyes close but opened them again once she felt the knife on her skin stop. She looked down at the floor and saw Frank continuously stabbing Rawlins. Frank had moved to his eyes and put the most amount of pressure he could on them until Rawlins had died.

"I love watching you work Frank." A muffled voice had said, Lena had let her eyes close knowing that she may never open them again.