PRELUDE

_______________________________
Her eyes tinged with tears the moment she had raised her head to look at him. All the while he spent talking to her, she had her head down, staring endlessly at her hands. His words filled with sincerity which he had shown broke her to pieces. The most she could do was smile at him. Even if she wanted to, her words wouldn't be able to make sense. She had so much to say, so much to let out, but then, her vocals refused to let her.

He held both her hands and smiled back, his other hand on the small hospital bed she had laid. "You scared me Waida, I almost passed out seeing you being trolled back into the ICU you know," He said, and laughed, ducking his head low, as the way he had acted replayed in his memory.

She also chortled silently, not minding the tears that refused to stop, moments like this, always left her emotional. "I did? But I'm fine now ain't I," she asked and he placed a hand on his forehead, his overdramatic wife mode had just being turned on.

"Yes you're, but please don't ever do that again," he said with a stern face. "Promise me,"

With an absentminded look in her eyes, she nodded and gave a quick reply. "Yes Muhammad, I promise,"