Chapter 2

I wake up to Kurt singing Titanium by Sia.

Kurt: I'm bullet proof nothing to loose

Kurt and I: Fire away, fire away. Ricochet I'll take your aim, Fire away fire away. Shoot me doin but I won't fall, I am titanium.

Kurt looks at me.

"Oh my gosh! Cavanagh Redman can sing?" He asked .

"Hey you can sing too." I say. Kurt was very good. Kurt and I got ready for what he calls a ' big day' or you know just the first day of school, and my first day at Dalton. Kurt was grabbing his stuff, so I decided to go get blaine.

"Good morning Blaine." I say .

"Good morning Miss. Cavanagh, you look stunning in your blazer!" Blaine says to me in a British tone. At Dalton we have a dress code. A navy blue and red blazer, a navy blue shirt, and i have a bad navy blue skirt.

"Why thank you Mr. Blaine." I reply back in a British tone. Blaine and I both laugh. Kurt comes towards us.

"Blaine, Cavanagh, give me your schedules." Kurt said. Blaine and I give them to him.

"Okay. do you want the good news or the bad news first?" Kurt asked.

"Good." Blaine said.

"Well Blaine, you and I have all of our classes together." Kurt says.

"The bad news?" I ask.

"We have all but two classes with you Cavanagh." Kurt looks sad. The 5 minute bell rings, and I walk the opposite direction of Kurt and Blaine. Our different classes are first period and seventh period. I walk into my first period class, chemistry. It is a swarm of boys. Everyone already has their lab partners, until they saw me, the they pushed each other out of the seats. It was a mad house!

"Enough!" The teacher yelled. " all of you will have assigned seats, including Miss. Redman. Now at the back left corner desk, we have Miss. Redman and Mr. Smythe. " I sit down it the seat. But my partner grabs his stuff and slams it down onto the desk, then he slumps down into his chair.

"Hi. I'm Cavanagh." I say.

"I'm Sebastian." He says. Sebastian has hazel eyes and brown hair that is perfect. He has ivory skin.

"Nice name." I say.

"Yep." He says. I feel like this is going to be a long hour.

"So Sebastian, what brought you to Dalton." I ask trying to spark a conversation.

"My dad." He said.

"Same." I said.

"I really don't care." He said. Ouch. The first period bell rang and it was over, I grabbed my stuff and went to second period. The day went by fast, until seventh period. Calculus. Yay, not. I walk in to see my little ray of sunshine. Sebastian.

"Sebastian and Cavanagh, you two sit over there." the teacher said. WONDERFUL.

"That's just great." Sebastian says as he says his stuff down and takes a seat.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Well I'm not very fond of you. You- ug, I don't know, I just don't really like you." Sebastian says, it feels like a punch in the gut.I

"Uh, thanks." Is all I can say. Jerk.

"Your welcome." He says sitting back. What an asshole. The dismissal bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and RAN out of that room.