Chapter 3

I woke up to Kurt shaking me and pushing me off of the bed.

"Good morning to you too." I mumble on the ground.

"Get up! It's the big day! Do you know what song your doing?" He asked me.

"Yes." I say.

"Tell me!" Kurt presses.

"Fine! Blaine and I are doing a duet. The song is "Set it All Free." I say.

"I love that song! I'm doing "Titanium" !'' I know he is going to do great. I get dressed and go and get Blaine.

"Top of the morning Miss. Cavanagh." Blaine says in his British accent.

"Well good morning to you too Mr. Blaine! Are you ready for today?" I asked in my tone.

"How could I not be ready? We are going to kill it." Blaine says normally.

"Then let's go!" I say. Blaine Kurt and I walk down to the choir room. There are lots of people here, but one person really stands out to me. Sebastian.

"What is he doing here?" I ask Blaine.

"He is the head warbler." Blaine replied. Great. I see Sebastian look my way. He walks over.

"Oh so Cavanagh Redman can sing?" He asked.

"Well I try Sebastian." I say. He walks away.

"Well hello warbler wanna be's." Sebastian says loudly. I sit by Blaine.

"So, first up singing a duet, Blaine Anderson and Cavanagh Redman." Sebastian calls us up. We began singing. Blaine and I finish and smile at each other. Everyone started to clap and we took our seats. Person after person tried out. They were so good, I don't know if I'm good enough.

"Thank you everyone for coming out. You will know by tomorrow." Sebastian says. I get up to leave.

"Cavanagh." I hear Sebastian say to me.

"Yeah Sebastian?" I ask.

"Well for one that was awesome and two, I'm sorry for being a jerk to you." He apologized .

"It's okay." I say. I head to my dorm. On the door it was another post-it note .

"fix me up, buttercup, don't break my heart." It read. Who is this?! I walk inside to see Blaine and Kurt talking.

"Hey boys!" I say.

"Hey Cavanagh!" Kurt said. Blaine looked at me

"I'm gonna go, see you tomorrow kurt." He didn't say anything to me, and it wasn't a nice was of saying that he had to go. What's his deal?

"That was weird." Kurt said when Blaine left.

"Very weird." I say.

"He might just be nervous about tomorrow." Kurt says.

"Is he always like this?" I ask.

"No. He was just laughing and smiling until you walked into the room. Maybe he is just jealous of your voice." Kurt said.

"I don't know why he would be. He sounds awesome! Way better than me." I say.

"I don't know. I'm not the Blaine Anderson expert!" Kurt says laughing.

"Haha, very funny." I say.

"Lets not worry about it. Let's go get coffee!" Kurt said. He follows me out to my car. We start driving to the coffee shop. My car phone starts to ring. Venessa.

"Hey Venessa!" I say.

"Hey Cavanagh!" She says, "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just hanging with my bestie." I say.

"Are you and your bestie more than that?" She asked.

"No! Kurts gay." I say.

"Oops! Sorry!" She said , "Well I'll let you get back to what you are doing." She says. Oh Vanessa!

When we got to the coffee shop, Kurt stopped. "Oh no!" He said.

" What? " I asked.

"Look! It's lady kurt!" A male voice said. He had a Mohawk . Classy.

"Hi puck." Kurt said.

" more like punk. " I mumble. He must of heard me. Oops.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

" Cavanagh Redman. " I reply

"So what are you doing with gay boy?" He asked.

"What are you doing with your head in your ass?" I asked.

" you little. " he goes to hit me when Finn grabs his hand.

"Easy boy." I say.

"Bitch!" He said.

"Ass hat." I say .

Kurt and I walk away. I get into the car.

"Thanks Cavanagh. You didn't have to do that." Kurt said.

"Well I hate bullies." I say.

"Can we just go home?" He asked.

"Sure." I say.