Finale

I made my way to Sebastians dorm room, knowing on his door. His hazel eyes met with mine, making me smiled.
       "You called?" I asked him, making him roll his eyes.
       "Come on in." He said. I walked into his clean room, instantly seeing a framed picture of the two of us.
     "It was the McKinley football game. I didn't want to go, but you practically drug me out of dalton. We got a lot of dirty looks, mostly me, but it was the first time I could let loose... be myself. I didn't have to be the mean guy that everyone thinks that I am." Sebastian said. My eyes didn't move from the picture. "Afterwards we got ice cream that you ended up throwing at me. And it caused a huge food fight. We were both a mess, but it was so worth it. It was the day that I realized that I didn't have to put up a wall with you... the day that I realized that I could be me. But that I only wanted to be me with you." I turned around, looking at Sebastian.
       "What is it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked him, breaking the heated moment.
       "We won regionals." He said blankly. His gaze never left mine. Well that was until his eyes quickly glanced at my lips. I played it off like I didn't notice.
       "That's amazing." I said softly.
       "What are we doing, Cav?" He asked me, taking one step closer to me. Our noses were touching, our lips centimeters apart. He was breathing heavily. He ended up turning away, mumbling softly under his breath. I closed my eyes, sighing.
        "The question is... what are you doing?" I asked him. He looked at me, shocked.
        "What do you mean, what am I doing?" He asked.
        "You're being a tease... nobody likes a tease." He smiled cockily at me. "Are you gonna stand there or are you going to kiss me?"
       "What?" He asked me, obviously taken by surprise.
       "You heard me." I said to him, making him smile. He walked over to me, not hesitating to lean in. Our lips meeting. The feeling was indescribable... it was like a million different electric currents rushing through my veins. Everything I ever wanted, everything I could ever dream of... it turned out to be the boy who I absolutely hated. The boy who was cruel to me. It turned out to be Sebastian... and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

     So that's my long, dramatic, and sometimes sad story of how I fell in love with Sebastian. You may be wondering about my feelings towards Blaine... well my friends... that's a story for another day.

______________________________________________
And that's the end Folks. I really hoped you enjoyed this poorly written story.

   PLEASE READ FOR AN IMPORTANT QUESTION

I intended for this to be a trilogy... and if you guys would like me to, I'd love to write the second book. Comment if you think I should!