Chapter 29

5 months later

I was sitting in sebastians dorm room. Blaine will not talk to me.. and yes I'm still dating West.
      "Hey." Sebastian calls out to me. "Happy six month anniversary for you and West." Oh yeah! My anniversary is today!
         "Thank you for reminding me!" I said to Sebastian. He smiled and nodded.
       "What are friends for?" Sebastian asks. I smile at him, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I dial west's number.
        "Hello?" I hear west's voice ask.
        "Hey west!" I said.
         "I'm sorry.. who are you?" He asked. That's weird.
        "You don't recognize your own girlfriends voice?" I asked him.
         "Sorry Cav. I just woke up."
        "It's okay." I said to him. "Anyway.. it's our anniversary, and I was wondering if you wanted to go get dinner or something."
       "Sorry Cav I'm super sick... don't bother coming over. Okay bye." West said hanging up.
         "Well that was weird." I said to Sebastian. "Well... I'm gonna go pick up some soup for west to eat. Apparently he's super sick."

        I hopped into my car, with fresh soup in a thermos. I grab my key just in case west is sleeping, and I walk out into the complex. I knock on the door. No answer. Hm. He's probably sleeping, seeing as he is super sick. I place my key in the lock, twisting it until I hear the click. I open the door, walking inside. I walk to west's bedroom when I hear moaning. I open the door to see west and some other woman sleeping together. And you know what I mean by sleeping together.
         "Oh my god West what the fuck?!?!" I ask him, throwing the girl her clothes.
        "Cavanagh! Heyyyy." West says..
        "Really?! That's all you have to fucking say to me?" I start to walk out of the house, only to have an hand grab my arm.
        "It's not what you think." West said.
         "Really?! It's not what I think?!" I ask him. He looks down at the thermos.
         "Hey is that soup?" He asks.
         "Yeah. Want some?" I asked him. He nodded. I smiled a fake smile, unscrewing the cap. I pour the soup over his head. I then walk out the door, holding in my tears until I reach my car.