Chapter 12

I woke up in somebody's arms, then I remembered it was Sebastian.

"Good morning beautiful." He said to me. His hazel eyes were staring at me. Our faces were inches apart.

"Why thank you." I said. The way he was holding me was so comfortable, I wanted to stay there forever. I was super tired, I wonder why because we weren't up that late. I looked at the clock, 5 am. No wonder.

"I'm going back to bed." I said.

"Me too." He said. Then it all went dark. I woke up in his arms, it was 7 am , it's a reasonable time. Sebastian was still sleeping, and he wouldn't let go of me. I tried to roll away from him but wasn't successful.

"Sebastian, wake up." I said to him.

"I'm up." He said opening his eyes and looking at me.

"Are you gonna let go of me?"

"Nope." He said pulling me into his chest. He smells good.

"Let go." I said laughing . He finally does.

"Lets go wake some people up!" He said. We got up.

******3rd Person*******

It was the holidays, and it was the last day until McKinley High School was on winter break and Kayla could not wait. She was hanging with her best friend Santana, as she looked at Finn Hudson sitting at the lunch table just beside hers. Kayla has a huge crush on Finn, but so does her least favorite person Rachel Barry. Rachel saw her staring at Finn, so after lunch she found Kayla in the hall way.

"Don't even try Kayla! Finn is mine!" She said with her hands behind her back.

"No he's not Rachel." Kayla said, she saw Finn behind Rachel. He looked at her and she felt her heart stop. He smiled and was walking towards them. Rachel sees him and pulls the slushy out from behind her back and slushies Kayla in the face.

"Oops!" Rachel said. Kayla wiped her eyes, she was crying.

"Hey Kayla you okay?" Finn asked, looking at her.

"Don't talk to me." She said pushing past him, walking into the girls bathroom. She met Santana in there.

"Who the he'll did this to you?" She asked angry.

"Rachel." Kayla replied washing her hair in the sink.

"I'm gonna kill that mouse!" Santana said.

​​​merry Christmas to me. is all Kayla thought.