Chapter 8

Fast forward to the night before the funeral. I was sleeping and it was 2:00 in the morning when I heard a soft knock on my door. I open it to find puffy eyed Blaine.

     "I can't sleep. Can I sleep in here with you?" He asks me.

     "Of course you can." I say. I get back into the be as Blaine follows. He lays his head on my stomach . I start to play with his hair.

     "Cavanagh can you sing to me until I call asleep?" He asked me. I start to softly sing ' Somewhere Over the Rainbow '. My mom always sang that to me when I had a growing pain, couldn't fall asleep, or when I had a bad dream. He was asleep in no time.

                *****BLAINES POV*****

I can't sleep. I've tried to buy I just cant. I keep having nightmares of Lynn. It haunts me that I couldn't be there with her. The last time I saw her we had a fight. I told her I hated her. But I dont. I love her. she's my sister. I hate to admit it but I'm a mess. It two in the morning, and yes I'm a crazy person, but I need her. I need Cavanagh. She is the only one who can calm me down. I softly knock on her door and I see her. The beautiful blue eyes and that lovely, soft blond hair she has. I lay down and she starts to play with my hair. I ask her to sing to me. I don't care what it is, I just need to hear that sweet voice. It's sweeter than honey. It's like a drug. I need to hear it. She sings to me and I drift off into a sweet slumber knowing that the girl of my dreams is right there next to me.

*******CAVANAGH POV********

     I woke up to blaines face next to mine. His big blue eyes staring at me. He was watching me sleep. The fact didn't creep me out.

     "Hey." Blaine said in a light tone.

    "Hey." I say even lighter. I looked up at the clock. It was only seven am. We didn't have to get up for another hour. I snuggle up into blaines warm chest. He smells amazing. I feel his arms go around me and wrap me tight. He rubs in small circles. I fall back asleep.

      ********Blaines pov********

I woke up be for Cavanagh did. This may sound super fucking creepy but I watched her sleep. I told you it sounded creepy, but I promise it's not that way. Cavanagh woke up and she looked as pretty as ever.